37.Broken Trust

Thank you so much guys for all your warm wishes, I'm feeling better now though cough is still there.

Happiness is the person whom you admire the most read your work and do vote and comment too... 😍😍😍💝💝💝 I can't express how much blessed I'm feeling now, I really love your down to earth nature dear Shakti5555.

Although I'm no one to promote her works as I'm so tiny in front of her but still she's amazing, read her works you'll love it.

************

Tania went from there as she doesn't get any response from Anika...
But her broken state is the proof that her words left some effects on her.

Tania smirked before leaving her all alone.

After 1 hour...

Shivaay comes...

He is so happy, finally he's going to apologize for all his deeds and ask for one last chance, Although it's hard to get and he knows that clearly but still he's going to express his  changed feelings for her, he's going to give another chance to their relationship, their marriage.

He is going to hug Anika...But...Anika pushes him hard...

Shivaay can't able to understand why she's behaving like this and why her state is so messy, her eyes are red, swollen and those tear marks!!!

It gives him ache in his heart,
And he got that not so good feeling of something wrong has happened there.

He is just going to hug Anika and asked her what happened but,

Anika:don't u dare to touch me....u are killer...murderer...
Ab khush ho na tum ...Mar dia na mere mom dad ko....Ek bar bhi nhi socha...Ek bar bhi tumhe mera khayal nhi aaaayaaa...Bolo Shivaay ...Q kia mere sath aesa....Jabse tum meri life me aaye ho..MEri life hell se bhi buri ho gyi h...Ho gya tumhra mission pura...you got your revenge... Ab q aaye ho yha...Chle jao yha se. .Chle jao..I said go away...Go Shivaay ...

(Don't you dare to touch me, you're bloody murderer...killer... You have killed my mom and dad.... You hadn't thought once????  You never thought once about me???? Say something Shivaay??? Why you have done this to me!!! From the day you came in my life you have created my life worst than hell Shivaay... So you have taken your revenge.... You mission is complete now... Then why on earth you came here??? Just go away.... Go away Shivaay.... "

She is sobbing bitterly by now...

Shivaay:Anika....Ye sab...mene ...Mene kuchh nahi kia Anika...Kuchh nahi...(I haven't done anything wrong) I Love u...I can't do this with u...Anika plz believe me...I really love u...

Anika slapped him harder...

Anika:love!!!!????Tumh pta bhi hai love kesa hota h...Love kya hota h...N or kitna juth bologe Shivaay ...Kitne dhoke doge muje....Bas kro Shivaay...Bas kro...Me tumhre pair padti hu chle jao yha se...Me nhi chahti MERE MOM DED K KILLER KA SHAYA BHI MERE OR UNKI BODY K AAS PAS PADE...Jb vo log zinda tha tb to tumne sirf nafrat ki h unse ab unhe chain se jane do....But remember one thing...MY dad was innocent...Jese tumhre dad the vese hi vo bhi kisi ka sikar the...But ...U don't DESERVE ME OR MY PARENTS LOVE...Jao yha se....N Shivaay went away....Far away....

(Do you even know what love is??? Do you even know meaning of Love??? How much will you lie Shivaay??? How many times you'll break my trust??? Just go away from me... I don't want shadow of the murder of my parents on me or on their dead bodies... When they were alive you only hated them but now after their death, let them go with peace... But remember one thing my father was innocent just like your father... Someone had trapped him in all that... But you don't deserve my or my parents love... Just go...)

And shivaay went away... Far away...

********

It's going to end in few chapters.