💔💔💔

So sorry guys...
This is not an update but today I was reading a news paper and I came across one real life tragedy of one girl.

I wanna share it with you.

I have changed the names of characters.

*****

Zoya was happy go lucky type of girl, full of joy, excitement and engery.

She loves her family more than anything.

One day her father died only to give responsibility of her whole family on her fragile shoulder.

Her father was the owner of the shop and with the blessings of Allah it was working wonderfully.

Now after his death Zoya took all the responsibility of the shop.

With her hard work she made her all sisters study well and also pays off for their marriage.

In all this chaos she turned from 18 to 35 years and how time flied she didn't realize.

One day Ayaz entered into her life and he made her fall in love with him with his charms.

They get married.

She was on ninth cloud, after years finally she was going to get someone's love.

But

Instead of taking her to his home, he took her to his maternal Uncle's home.

His uncle and Ayaz both were driver by profession.

His uncle's eyes were on Zoya from the first day but after that his uncle started to give night shifts to Ayaz and he stayed in the house.

At night,

He started to abuse Zoya, forcing himself on her. She tried to stop him but he didn't stop at all.

Next day Zoya complained about it to her husband and what she heard took the earth beneath her feet.

"My uncle has done so much for me and you have to tolerate all this. Let him do whatever he wants to do. You're here for this only.. "Her husband replied.

All her dreams of happily married life died at that moment itself.

Then she sicked help from Wife of that jerk, Her husband's Maternal Auntie.

She thought being a woman she'll help her, being a wife she'll stop her husband from doing all this.

But again she was wrong.

"Do whatever he says. We can't have children. Sleep with him and carry his child then give it to us and after that you are free... "She replied.

Now she realized she was stuck with her heartless husband.

That night,

That uncle raped her in front of her husband and aunt or to be precise with the help of Her husband and Auntie.

And from that it turned out as a daily routine to forcing her to sleep with him.

They started to torture her, beat her, raped her.

She thought to complain regarding it to police but they threaten her by saying they'll ruin her reputation and harm her sisters and they'll destroy their married life as well.

She kept mum.

One day she gathered courage and asked her husband that she didn't want to stay here in this house.

"I have to give 2.5 lakes Rs/- to uncle we can't leave from here before giving it back to him.. "he played another card.

She thought if after giving him that money she'll be free from this hell then why not.

Her husband asked for her jewellery she took with her after her marriage and she became ready to sold it out.

He sold it and took half money 2.8 lakes with him and gave 2.5 to his uncle.

And she lost all her money which she gathered after working hard all those years.

"Let me search for our new house till then you stay at your maternal house.. "He told her.

She agreed as finally she'll be get out of the hell.

She came back to her house.

But there wasn't any sign of her husband till now.

She went to his maternal uncle's house but they abused her, beat her.

Now she has finally complain about it to police and she's fighting against it.

I hope she'll get justice soon.

We always marriage is the final destination of love.

But now a days there's no guarantee of marriages also.

I just wanna say don't trust someone blindly.

Now a days it's common to cheat someone on the name of love.

I really don't know what happened to morals of Indian people.

If you all are sad with this Fictional Character of Shivaay in this book then what will you call this real life jerk???

In books maybe he'll change, maybe he'll repent, maybe he'll get punished but what in real???

I just can't imagine what she's going through all the while. What's her state of mind..

It's just heart breaking.

Thank god at least Shivaay hadn't make someone else rape his own wife!!!

Marriage doesn't mean to sold ourselves to someone. Why they think girls as their own property and they can do anything with them just because they married with us!!!???

WTH!!!

If I say truly,

There are more cases of rape after marriage than before.

That means,

It's all hidden under four walls of the house.

And it's bitter reality.

So before taking any decisions regarding marriage please thought again for once, especially the ones who are going to do love marriage because If something wrong will happen you won't be able to forgive yourself for life time.

I'm sorry for this in early morning but I'm feeling too much emotional after reading her story in news paper.

💔💔💔💔💔

😭😭😭😭😭