1.Engaged

Today's my papa's birthday...

Me & my family r so excited...

But being a richest person nothing can be personal for u...u can't get that much privacy space....

So the all businessman,celebrities,
politicians...all r at our home as it's a time for celebration....

My papa is smiling & waiting for me to cut the cake...
I'm going there to joining him...

After few minutes we celebrate & everyone comes to give wishes to my pa...

At that time...

A young boy with blue sparking eyes comes...

He:hello MR.Agrawal....many many happy returns of the day...sir...I'm a huge fan of u....I want to be a successful businessman just like you...

Mr.agrawal:thank you...Mr????

He:Shivaay...Shivaay Singh Oberoi... CEO of Oberoi industry...

Mr.A:ohhh...ye vhi company h na jisne last month hi meri ek branch ko take over kia tha???

SSO:actually...yes sir...sorry but it's business...you know...

Mr.A:yeah..Yeah...I like this spirit....

SSO:sir ye chhota sa gift aap k liye...

Anika takes it bcz her pa told her by eye sight...

Shivaay smiles at her...

She also smiles back l...

& both looks in each other's eyes...

Mr.A is observing them with little smile....

*****

party is over now...

Guests left, to go their respective places...

Me my papa & mumma r sitting & watching tv...

Suddenly my papa picks their cell & call our manager Mr.sameer mittal...

He told him that he wants each & every details about Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi...& after few chats v return to our room to sleep...

In morning....

V r talking....& taking breakfast...My papa told me that now I have to become ready mentally for marriage...

After few minutes he leaves for his office...& again make me fall in my dream land....

My whole day went out in a thinking of my 1st love...my own home....My husband...how he will be....Would he love me????Blah...blah...blah...

At night....Dinner...My papa told me that tomorrow morning Shivaay will come...& I have to go with him for some office work....I'm totally shock.......Means my father never allow me to do any work & suddenly he told me to go for work!!!!!!Isn't it strange!!!!!!!

*****

I finally asked her father why he is sending her with him & that also for a business!!!!!

Mr.A told her that he likes Shivaay for his princess...She feels shy...But butterflies started running in her stomach...Makes her face red...flush...

Mr.agwal:y my princess is blushing from now???u like him???

She can not able to say anything...

Mrs.agwl:Anika...it's a matter of whole life...so please don't feel hesitation & say clear to ur father...

She nodded in yes...

Anika:ma..papa...yes I like him or to be precise I'm in love with him since I met him...it was love at first sight pa...

She is staring the floor as she isn't able to see in her parents eyes or she is hiding her blushing...

Her mother puts her hand on her shoulder...

Anika:but papa I don't want take immediate decision...& final decision will be urs only...if u liked him then only I'll otherwise not...

She goes in to her room...Bcz of shyness...

& Mr & Mrs agrwl looking her way with full of pride for their daughter....She hugs her pillow & brushed her head in her pillow...
She is smiling or creating her own world with Her Shivaay...

The thought of going out with Shivaay feels too good...sooo happy...Beyond limits...That to alone...

*******************

One the other side someone enjoying 1st victory...

& finally they went...They enjoyed whole day with each other....

Shivaay is so gentle...
loving...caring....mannerful guy....
He again took Anika's heart out in just a one day...

*****

Days r rolling...& the friendship between Shivaay and Anika r becoming more and more stronger....

Finally Anika ACCEPTED to her parents that she wanna spend her whole life with Shivaay...and everyone become happy...

One day Shivaay calls her n tell her to meet in one restaurant...She reaches their...The restaurant is fully decorated...empty...Bcz he booked it for only them...They dance...Then one heart shaped cake comes..."I LOVE YOU"written on it...With a big heart...& in the "O" of LOVE there is one prettiest diamond ring fixed..

Anika's dream finally comes true...Yes Shivaay proposed her...

She immediately said:I love you 2 Shivaay...She hugs him...

Her eyes r close as if she wanna capture this moment or live in this moment only...

While someone again enjoying 2nd victory...

Shivaay took that ring...She forewords her hand which perfectly saw how badly she wanna be only him...or want to be his forever...

Shivaay smiles or to be precise, smirks...& finally they engaged....