7.Breaking Down

Anika goes from there & enters in their ...no...his room...Pack her bags n went upstairs...

Shivaay is still in shock...He is unable to understand what happened just few minutes ago...

Isn't it his nightmare???

He suddenly prick his skin in
semi-conscious state of his mind...
N he realized that it's not nightmare...
but reality....the clear fact...

The shy,timid,innocent,fearful girl told him this!!!!????

I mean he thought that he is the sole king of her life who is his wife...
But here his wife has her own life...own rules...

N more than that she has too much confidence ...strength of mind...His chain of thoughts broken when he saw her going upstairs...

His mind:I'll never ever let u win miss...His mind strikes when he reminded her words Mrs.Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi...

Another side Anika went on terrace...Yeah he told her that she can't stay in any other room...So she chooses to stay at terrace rather than at store room...She put her luggages at one corner & started swimming in the pool of her thoughts....

*****

She is thinking...N talking with herself...

Y Shivaay...y ...q kia mere sth aesa???Kya bigada tha mene tumhra???I just love you Shivaay...N believe me I'm not regretting it...U will come to me...U have to Shivaay...I know my all dreams converted in to nightmare but...But I'll make heaven in the hell...I promise...U will soon realize ur mistakes...U will pay for what u have done...

She rubbed her tears...Which r falling without her consciousness...& smile sadly...Her heart is still aching...But..Her mind giving her sympathy that everything gonna be all right soon..

*****

Shivaay comes on terrace...

S:what the hell ...what r doing here....

Anika remains silent...

S:m asking u for god shake...

Anika doesn't even look at him...

Which hurt his so called male ego...

He pinned her with the wall of terrace by turning her with a jerk...His firm grip hitting her...Which causes pain....

S:what I told u...u will stay in store room not here...u get that...

Anika jerk him with all her strength...

Anika:1st of all u also had told me so many things...u obey that EVER???Remember u told me I LOVE U...U know u proposed me...

Shivaay smirks...

S:u r so predictable Anika...I know u will ask me this question...But let me clear ur mind...

I NEVER EVER TOLD U THAT I LOVE U...
IT JUST WRITTEN ON THE CAKE....

U R THE ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT IT SPOKEN BY ME...

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING...

EVEN U TOLD ME THAT U LOVE ME...

so miss u proposed me not I...

Anika's heart again break in to pieces...Tears again catch her eyes...

Shivaay smirks after looking her state...He feels good that he is winning his game...Still she loves him...& that is a big point of his victory...He can hurt her at her weakest point...

Just by his words, his actions...