28.Back to beginning

So sorry for late.....

Days passed like this...& tannu's anger reached to its pick... As Shivaay and Anika are coming closer, slowly but steadily. The unknown bond between them is developing and connecting their hearts somewhere. Both are looking forward for the best future of their unwanted relationship though in beginning. For now, they're surely one step up from all the mess.

But you can't live happily if you had done so much wrong in your life, and more than that if you're hurting the ones who loves you the most!

Tania is literally pissed off, not at all like her love, Her only family to having his own family with someone else other than her.

She is the hell angry with Anika but more angry on Shivaay... Because she knows that Anika was already in love with him, when they married. But Shivaay, he literally played with her feelings all throughout their married life.

It is one random day,
As Anika has only 3 hours to stay out of the house as per her husband's rules...

So she goes back to home after having lunch with her husband, it's turned out as their Daily sedueal after their sandwich Date Kum lunch...

Tania grabs Shivaay's collar...N told him ,

"What's wrong with you Shivaay???
What she's doing to you??? Tell me... You know I can do it way too much better than your naive, stupid wife...

Remember,

Before she comes in to your life,
We were together, so happy, so wild, passionate...

Don't you remember how you were crazy for me???
Have you forgotten everything about us, so easily???

How could you do this to me, to us shivaay!!???

How could you forget everything about your family, your parents... Ragini!!!???

How she died.... Just in front of your eyes....

How you turned out to be so HEARTLESS for them??? "She asked him, while cupping his cheeks.

Shivaay becomes all numb, weak...

The worst memories of his past, started flashing again in front of his eyes.

No.

He just can't forget everything.

No.

He just can't forgive them.

How can he turned so much Heartless about his own family!!??

All her words remind him again his past...HIs pain....Again his mind n heart becomes confuse...

Or I should say again started hating his wife...

What the hell....

He feels his head spinning!!!

He just can't his head clear.

He went out of office...

N after driving on 120 speed,

And

He reached at the MENTAL ASYLUM

After 2 hours...

He becomes all exhausted, tired, pale due to mental exhaustion.

His heart is aching badly after watching her in front of his eyes like this.

tears start falling from his eyes...

His heart is beating faster n faster...

His soul is paining after seeing the condition in front of his eyes, he feels himself so helpless that even after so many years he just can't able to do anything for her.....

He just can't handle it anymore,

And

he collapsed on the floor....His mind and body both collapse at a moment...

Breaking his heart again,
Turning in to Heartless again.

*****

Mental Asylum!!!

Ragini??

Past!!!

Back to beginning, Again!?