Epilogue

After reading all your comments, I came to know how much you know me, love me and trust me 💔😒😵

If I'm doing something then there must be some reasons right???
I don't want it to look like fake that they said sorry and everything become alright!!!

As their character,
They needed Time to think,
To clear their mind,
To understand everything.

Hope you will be happy after reading this Epilogue.

******

After 1 year----------->

Anika is still waiting 4 Shivaay...But not at all alone...But with Janvi Oberoi, Shivaay's mother and Mr.Prem Shivaay Singh Oberoi....

yes...

Janvi is alright now, Anika brings her back from mental asylum and she was under the best treatment with all Love and care, and now she's normal, completely healthy...

At that time, when he was all drunk and confessed everything, they made her and She was carrying part of their love inside her womb...She gave him name PREM...Bcz he is the result of their love...their prem...The little baby boy changes her life...

While Tania is in jail...

After 1 month....

Today Tania's birthday...Shivaay as always comes to wish her in jail...N as always she demanded 4 gift...

Tania:Shivaay...u know that I love u...N I want something 4m u...

Shivaay:ask tannu??

Her eyes became moist,

Tania:go back to Anika...She loves u alot...more than me....N yes little Prince PREM is also needs father's love...

Shivaay got shock first, but then
He smiles brightly after knowing about his own baby...

Shivaay:but...I'll again create problems 4 her... I don't deserve her... I'm her bad luck...

Janvi comes there with Anika and prem...

After so long they are seeing each other...

Tania:u have to pay me...u have to give me my birthday gift...go...ur love is waiting 4 u...

Shivaay:Are you sure???

Tania:yes bcz u still not knowing my love...I hope iske bad sayad Anika muje maf kar paye...

Shivaay takes few slow steps,
And their eyes meet with each other.
And without their awareness, saline drops started falling from their eyes .

No one said a word,
But yet they share everything.

Shivaay and Anika hug each other and cry...smile....

love.....n only Bliss Love ....Prem is smiling cutely...

While Janvi is showering all her lovelove and blessings to her both children...

After few minutes,

"I'm.. I'm sorry An.. Anikaaa... I had done a lot of mistakes... I.. I "Shivaay was saying in low voice.

Anika rubs his tears, and kissed his forehead.

"I.. I'm sorry Shivaay... For not trusting you... "Anika replied.

Both hugged each other again, but this time, there wasn't any negativity around them, They done mistakes, recognized it, rectified it, learned from it, and moved out from it with only thing filled up in their Hearts... Bliss Love...

******

After 3 weeks,

"Come on Rishi... Do it fast... "Tania yelled on her friend kam event planner.

"Don't panic babe otherwise you'll get pimples... "He joked.

Tania glared at him but smiled on his cute, flirty nature in her mind.

"Hey don't... Don't... Shivaay don't like red roses, he likes purple one... "Tannu said.

"Well I'll change it on one condition.. "Rishi said with smirk.

Tannu looked at him in disbelief,

"What??? "she asked.

"Will you dance with me beautiful lady...??? "He asked.

Before Tania can reply anything, he holds her hand and they started dancing, laughing on his really bad jokes.

Anika comes there and cough...
Both get separated from each other.

Anika goes near Tannu's ear and "I'm so happy for you two... You need to move on.. All the best... "She said.

Tania smiles brightly on her such a sweet gesture.

She wants to apologize again but all of them had decided together that no one will ever talk about past ever and ruin their parents and futures.

The clock stuck at 12 and everyone takes their position.

Shivaay was sleeping peacefully until all went there and almost shouted
Happy Birthday in his ears, making him scared like a hell.

"What the wuck.. "Shivaay yelled.

And all started laughing.

Rishi with the help of other friends picked him up and took him downstairs, where everyone and everything was waiting for birthday boy.

Shivaay became shocked after seeing all the decorations according to his taste, and he knew only three most important woman in his life can do this,
his mother , his wife and his best friend.

For the first time in his life he's going to celebrate his birthday like this, bad memories inside his heart again comes in his mind but Prem's cute smile took it away in the blink of eyes.

He cut the cake and,
Everyone gives him gifts, on which he grins like a little baby boy.

"Ohhh Happy Birthday hubby... "She said with her brightest smile.

"Thank... Y... "before he could complete, she gave 3 boxes to him.

He looked at them with shocked eyes...

"You know for protection... Condoms... A perfect birthday gift for my husband dearest... "she said with proud.

Shivaay just stared at her blankly and everyone started laughing after watching his priceless expressions.

Few things never change,
So like their bonding.

Anika smirk on her husband while Shivaay pulled her close and

"Thank you so much my dearest wifey... We'll need it tonight only... Best birthday gift for all our nights... "He told in his ears.

Only to make her blush deeper than ever...

And they found BlissLv in each others embrace.

*****The_end √????*****

Author's pov-

Love can heal any wounds...But...U have to come out from the past...PLease don't let ruin ur present n future by ur past...Stop taking revenge...Who knows thatthat the person from whom u wanna take revenge may be right at his place!!!!!!Do good...Think good...Forgiveness is the best medicine....Thanks 4 reading...Stay blessed....

*****The_original_perfect_end*****

Like always,
Do tell me what you have learned from this book and I'll give bonus chapters soon.

I will miss this book... So much...

Do check "Healing The Heartless"
Book 3 in heartless series, I'll update it soon.