23.Changing

It's lunch time...

Anika called her new Secretary Tania...

Anika:Tania can u arrange a lunch for Mr n Mrs.Oberoi???

She said with smirk on her face.

Tania irritated...but then again, she hasn't any option left.

Tania:yeah mam...sure...

She gives fake smile to her boss, Mrs.ASSO
And then,

She glared at Shivaay ...

But doesn't get any responses from him...She arranged lunch for them...N she is going out of the cabin but...At that time...Anika stopped her n says

"Hey... Where are you going??? staystay here...if v need anything then u think I have that much time to call u every time????"

Anika smirks again.

Tania is standing in a corner...

Anika holds Shivaay's hand n makes him sit on sofa...and then she looks at Tania and started feeding him...& enjoying the burning aroma from someone's heart...

Anika holds Shivaay's hand n makes him feed her...and then they shared  cute eye lock...

Shivaay and Anika's hands r till touching each other...

Anika kisses on his cheek...N Tania pressed her nails on her own skin in frustration...

Tania:aahhh...

At that moment Anika remembered the park scene where Anika was at Tania's place and now table turned. She felt relief.

Shivaay:Tania...what happened....

Anika intentionally deep her finger in hot food bowl ...

Anika:aahhhhh....

Shivaay:Anikkkaa....r u okay...

He removed her finger from the bowl..N sucked it...

Shivaay:what r doing??? Can't u see it's hot!!!!R u okay now????Ohhh god still ur finger is red....Tania please go n get some ice-cubs....

Tania becomes shock and didn't move from her place, just staring at them.

Shivaay: R u deaf or what!!!?? I said bring the ice cubes right now...

He yelled on her.

Tania left the cabin with crying. While Anika is just frozen at her place. Staring at her husband.

She thinks why he's so complicated.
Whenever I start loving him he always gives me the reasons to hate him and when I start hating him he always comes up with thousands reasons to love him back. But I can't forget everything Shivaay. I can't forgive you... Sorry.

While on the other side, Shivaay is busy in taking care of his wife.

*****

Sorry for short chapter...

I'll update next long one tonight.

Here's some covers made by nagapriya Thank you so much for this dear.

Do tell me which is best for book