16.Hate or Love???

So sorry for late updates.
My mind was stuck somewhere.

Well now I'm back of course with the bang.

Enjoy.

Anika runs on terrace as she realized its raining heavily...

Her clothes...her things...her accessories...Her everything become wet due to heavy rainfall...

She can't sleep on the terrace now...But she hasn't any other place...
She shivered at the thought itself.
Now what will she do!!!

She sits at the 1st step of the stair...Due to weather...and due to too much crying...due to pain heavy headache causes her eyes shut...She is sleeping there...

Shivaay  comes...

He holds her in his hands..& let her sleep peacefully on the bed...He is just staring at her face...He can easily notice that she was crying too much...He cares her cheeks...Rub her tears...

He hates her right
but he can't see her in pain...
He can't see her tears...

He runs away & settled himself on the coach...

What the mess he has created!!!!!

He himself can't able to come out of it...

What kinda feeling this is!!!!!

He wanna hurt her but doesn't wanna see her in pain....

How can she creates effect on him this much...
Without any love...
Only with darkness....

HOW CAN SOMEONE ACCEPT SOMEONE WITH ONLY DARKNESS....

Y she isn't leaving him...Y she still bearing all this....Yes he told her that if she leaves him then his dad's all properties become his...Her dad comes on the road....

Is this love for her dad????Or for him????

Anika wakes up in morning & find herself in HIS room...She is staring at ceiling...

Her eyes again filled with moisture...

Anika's pov-

Q....Q kia Shivaay aesa...
kya galti ki thi mene????
Tumne kbhi mujse pyar nhi kia?????To q ki shadi....
Q meri life me aaye tum?????
Muje hurt krke tumh sukun milta h na...
Then let it be...I never told u to stop all this....Never ...Shivaay...kbhi koi complaints bhi nhi ki,

because for me love isn't only accepting all good in someone but love is about accepting every shades of person and mold it in your ways to change that person's life for better...

Because Love is something that can bring out best from the worst

....Tumne jesa kaha mene kia...But....Tumne mere pyar ki insult ki h Shivaay...& I'll not bear this....

Tumh apni galati ka ehesas & punishment nahi do to mera nam bhi Mrs.Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi nhi....

Though you're giving me only pain, but you're making me stronger with each passing day.

I won't accept all of these, I'll fight back.

Shivaay, tum nahi jante how much I love u But u will know how much I hate u...

U will feel which place u deserve in my life....

She closes her eyes....Tears come out....She rubs them...& comes out of his room....

While another side Shivaay....

He can't able to sleep whole night...His mind is still busy in thinking...
Thinking about his wife...

Shivaay's pov-

Y...Y was she crying this much?????
Yes I know mene use bahot torture kia h....But she never cried this way...this much...Y she was looking so pale....
Y it's hurting me....

I wanna take revenge...I wanna give them pain...

I thought it will give peace to me...But whenever I gave pain to her it's hurting me more than her....

She always smiles...Don't know y she isn't complaining????Y she isn't bothering to ask me once that y I'm ruining her life????

She was in love with me but after all this I'm sure she is hating me...But I can't see that hatred in her eyes....

I wanna hurt them....They ruined my life...

But I can't....

Dad....mom....Tia.....No.....

I can't feel sympathy for her...I can't forget what we had face....

I can't forget how I lost my family....my everything...
I hate you Anika....i hate u...That's final...I can't feel any other things for u...

U have to go out from my mind...I can't betray tannu..Who is only my support...my Only family....No....

But y I never feel anything for tannu...& this Anika..Oh god....This girl make me crazy one day....

I hate you Anika... I hate you so much...

*****

So,

Anika thinks she hates him.
While she loves him.

Shivaay thinks He hates her.
While he might be started falling for her.

So much confusion.

It's complicated.

Hey guys missiontellywood has started new Award,

Do nominate your favorite books there.

And not to forget our club too.