13.Heartless?!?!?

Shivaay is totally shocked...dazed...What just happened with him!!!!!

Means he is a Casanova type boy...He slept with so many girls...He has his gf Tania, his baby...He has his wife...

So he is well experience person in this field... Field of desire...

While Anika...

Anika is a totally new, innocent ...virgin...timid girl...

Who was never been in any relationship...no affairs... Except Shivaay, her husband.

Even she hadn't any male friends...
For her everything is her husband...love....

How can she do like this with him?????

She kissed him right!!!!

He wants this only...

He wanna kiss her but when it happened then y it's paining him....

It should feel like a pleasure to him...
Instead of that it's hurting him....
Hurting his body as well as his soul....He wanna love her upps s*x with her...But when she came there then y he can't bear....

Anika went from there in a very next moment...But he is still there....With touching his lips...His upper lip swollen...While lower lip still shedding blood...His skin where she pinched paining & becomes red....His scalp is bursting all thanks to his wife who stretched his hair so hardly that still he can feel that ....

His subconscious mind is thinking it's really PAIN this much!!!!!!!

He remembered how he used to do this same with girls.....

It's really feels like this!!!!!

He had given too much pain to gaining pleasure.....

His subconscious mind accept that not to hurt any girl....

Not to rape any girl....

That u only understand when u feel the same...

His heart is feeling sorry for his behavior....

While his mind...

His mind is telling him that SHE HAS HURTED HIS MALE EGO ...& she has to pay for it.....

*****

Shivaay left for the office without taking his breakfast...While Anika left in search of job for her...

Shivaay is sitting in his cabin...Remembering morning scene...his index finger touched his lip...Which is still swollen & paining...

Shivaay:ye tumne achha ni kia Anika....

He is absorbed in his thoughts about her ...

He is staring at the window...Tania enters...

Tania:hey baby...hws u...

She hugs him from back...Kisses his back...While Shivaay doesn't bother to respond...

Tania:Shivaay...
Shivaay...

But he is busy with his wife's thoughts...She jerked his hand & turned him...

She is going to kisskiss his lips as always...But...Shivaay stopped her...

Shivaay:tannu...I don't wanna think about her...y she isn't staying away out of my mind!!!!

Tania:bcz u hated her the most...Have u forgot what happened with u????

Shivaay's eyes become moist...

Tania understands his situation as she loves him truly from their childhood...They r childhood friends...best friends....

Shivaay:no tannu...kucch nahi bhula...kucch bhi ni....

Tania hugs him...

Tania:Shiv..Let's go...

Shivaay:where???

Tania:our favorite place....

She dragged him at the park...Where they had spent their childhood....Good as well as bad memories....

Unaware of a strom which is going to come in their life in a few minutes ....