27.Sandwich Love

"I didn't tell you to leave... "Anika said with little angry or upset face.

Shivaay smirks.

"Mam... I wasn't going anywhere because you asked to leave... I was going to eat something spicy... You know... "He said with his iconic smirk.

Anika's jaw dropped down by his blunt answer and he left the place while his hand was running in to his hairs.

Anika is sitting all alone, sad in the cabin. Shivaay comes there with food.

"Here... Take this... "He offered.

"I don't want anything... "She replied angrily.

"As you wish... "He said causally, going back to his place.

Anika's jaw again dropped down.

"Stop... "She ordered.

He stopped and turned back.

"Seat... "She again ordered.

But he didn't move a bit.

"I said come here and seat... "she yelled.

He again smirked as if already knowing this will come in near future.

"Feed me... "She ordered.

"Sorry mam... I can't hear you "Shivaay intentionally teased her.

"I said feed your wife Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi... "She almost yelled.

Shivaay chuckled on her antics.

And open the silver foil,

"Wowww veg double grill sandwich with extra cheese... "Anika's heart loose it's beat after seeing her favorite food in front of her eyes. One of her weak point, this sandwich.

She even doesn't wait for him to feed her and started eating it like a hungry animal.

Cheese wait dipping from corner of her mouth and shivaay is just staring at his beautiful, cute wife.

After almost finishing up ,

"So sorry forgot to ask you,
Wanna have?? "She said feeling so embarrassed.

Shivaay first looked at her then at the little amount of sandwich.

Anika thought he'll definitely deny but,

"of course Mrs.Oberoi I want it... "He said while staring at her cheesy lips.

Anika feels knot in her stomach.
Now what she'll do.
Only one morsel is remaining and her taste buds aren't satisfied yet and on the another side, Her husband is demanding it... Well she, herself has offered it.

She looks at shivaay with puppy face, as if trying to ask him to say no.

While Shivaay is definitely enjoying his favorite show, his cute, smart wife.

"I'm sorry "Anika said.

And immediately put the last morsel in her mouth.

"Yuuuummmmmm"She moans while chewing it.

"that's not fair Mrs.Oberoi "Shivaay said.

"I'll order another sandwich for you "Anika said nervously.

"No"Shivaay denied.

"I want that one only"He added.

She looks at him like is he mad or what!?

"It's not possible... I just can't give "She is going to say something but her eyes widened in shock as

His lips met with her, and he started rubbing his tongue around her mouth where cheese was still there.

In a blink,

He breaks the almost kiss,

"Yes, for the first time, you were right... It was really yummy... "Shivaay said with wink.

While Anika again looked at him with "O" jaw dropping down.

"What??? "He asked as she's still in the shock, what's just happened with her, between them.

She doesn't reply.

Just star at her smart arrogant husband.

"Excuse me Mam... I have work to do, you know my boss is heartless... But whenever you order another sandwich I'll surely share it with you ...  In my own way... "He said with smirk.

She is too embarrassed to reply him back anything.

After few minutes of comfortable silence,

"How do you know that it's my favorite??? "She asked him.

He looks upwards from his files,

"Because I'm your husband "He replied.

Again shocking the hell out of her.