35.Shock

Do nominate your favorite books at Theshiningstarawards.

*****

Shivaay hugs her... All his insecurities, all his haterd, all his pain flew away which was there since his childhood by just her few words, by her love, by her support.

Anika stares into his eyes and for the first time, she found out pure love without any faced.

It is nothing more than a miracle that two enemies fell in love in just few minutes.

Anika rubs his tears and both smile togetherly for the first time.

Anika's lip meets with his sore, tender one...Taking his all grief...sorrow away...Kissing his pain...

He feels peaceful...relaxed...Soon they again become one...Not by force or rape...But with understanding, will n care...Pure love...N they doze off...

In morning...

Anika wakes up and left from there...

While Shivaay wakes up late..His head is bursting due to pain...He saw lemonade on the side table...

With a note-

"I love u Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi-
urs n only urs Mrs.ASSO"

He smiles...I love u Anika...But where r u???he thought, and search for her.
But she is no where to be seen.

He thought she might have some urgent work and then,

He went for office...

After an hour or so,
Still she isn't there in office.
He calls her but she doesn't pick it up.

She msgs him that she is busy in some work...

Shivaay calls Tania in to his cabin and tried to talk with her, making everything alright.

But

She is also hurt deeply and doesn't want to accept his silent apologies and take everything as a normal while nothing is same like before.

She is literally ignoring him, and doesn't even paying attention to his words or action.

Silent kills the most!

Right!

It is evening now but there's no sign of Anika.
Shivaay is little tensed by now.
Shivaay calls her for so many times but she isn't picking up the calls.
And for the first time,
He feels so helpless.

Tania went earlier due to some work...

While at night ...

Anika is at Oberoi mansion...She is so happy today ...Finally she got the truth...

She knows that her father is innocent...It's all done by company's manager...Infact when all this happened he wasn't there in India...

That manager had done all this for money...

After coming back in India Mr.agrawal tried a lot to find out Oberoi family...But he couldn't able get any clue...She is happy that now everything will be alright soon in her life ....she will live happily with her love, Her husband.
He will slowly change and forgive her family, because even though indirectly his family suffered a lot because of them.

Anika is sitting on sofa Waiting 4 her husband with a bright smile on her face which is reaching to her eyes...

But...

At that time...

Someone calls her...N told her that-

"Mrs.Anika sorry to say aap k parents ki death ho gyi h...kisi black car k sath accident ho gya tha... death Bodies ko Postmortem k liye bheja gya h...Jald hi vo aap k ghar pahoch jayegi... Anika ji...aap sun rhi h na??????Hello...Anika Oberoi...Hello..."

("Mrs. Anika,

Sorry to say

Your parents are no more, they met with an accident, actually they hit by some black color car and their death bodies are already sent for postmodern , you will get it soon at your home... Hello... Anika ji... Are you listening Anika Oberoi... Hello... "

*****

So sorry for late but you all know how upset I was...

Please don't steal others hard work. It's a request.

💝💝💝