33.with you forever

Anika:Shivaaaayyy....sssshhhhh....it's okay....Everything will be alright soon...

She said while cupping his cheeks and staring into his moist eyes.

Shivaay:

Nothing will be alright Anika... Nothing ....
Now Tania will also leave me...
...Y god always do this to me???
That's why I don't want anyone around me but I know one day or other they will left me all alone, just like always...
That's why I became like this Anika...
M i that much bad????
Say Anika, why all this with me??? ....Bolo...

You'll also leave me all alone one day I knew it but ...
After hearing all this you must leave me now right??? ...

You wanna go to your father right??? ... Say something??? ...

Anika just stared into his eyes, Her heart aches after seeing his broken state.
She always wished to bend him down on his knees, give him pain, punish him to the moon and back...
But today,

Everything changed in a blink of eyes.

Her heart didn't want any revenge, Her heart only want to fix his broken heart, sooth his pain.

In a blink,
All her confusion cleared.
There isn't any love or hate game, love or hate confusion anymore.
There's only one thing,
Sharing.

Sharing each others pain, sorrow, anger, love, hate, sharing of each and every emotions which are there, here on earth.

Shivaay -

Please go anika, if you will stay I'll get hurt... I don't want to hurt you... Please leave ...I need no one...M so strong...M the Shivaay Singh Oberoi ... I'm not scared of anyone ... Of anything ....
I have lived my life all alone and I can live my life just like this... You go...

He again starts sobbing...

Anika hugs him tightly....

Anika:

sssshhhh....Me hu na Shivaay...Me kahi nhi jaungi...I won't go anywhere Shivaay...
I promise you Shivaay that I'll be always with you...I'll wait for u...N I'll say sorry to tannu, she has done so much for you and I'll be grateful of her all my life... And I promise we'll fight for justice... O.K. now please stop blaming urself...

N about my father, ...if he is the real culprit then he will surely pay for all this...I promise...

Her voice was cracked, painful.
She just can't imagine this is happening, she saying all this about her own father who loves her to the core. Who has given everything to her, who has fulfilled all her wishes, all her words.

Shivaay:

but he is ur father Anika...U know how lucky u r!!!!ur father treat u like a princess...He has given you everything, even though I hate him but he's the best father of this world......you are really Lucky to have father like him....That's y I had done all this, marriage with u...To pain him...Bcz he loves only u...N u r saying u will punish him 4 me????

Shivaay was shocked hearing all those words from Anika, he thought she'll leave him or slapped him or anything like that. Because after whatever he had done with her, why on the earth she'll trust him, believe his words???

When he had only given her pain, why on earth she'll understand his pain!???

But here she is,
Again unpredictable like always.
Standing with him.
Making him think differently again.
Making his heart beat again.

Today for the first time,
He admired her, his wife Who slowly becoming his life.

******

anika's pov maybe in next chapter.