34.Understanding

Anika's Pov-

My heart is aching badly, in just last few months everything changed in my life.

I was happy chirpy bird, a sweet innocent girl. Who fell in love with someone and married to him fortunately or I should say unfortunately.

Shivaay has said so many things about his past. I can't even imagine what pain he must have gone through all his life.

He has lost everything, he has lost hope, love, faith, life.

When he told me that it's because of my father.... He broke my heart... Twice!

First after marriage, what he had done with me and second now, he had said most hurtful words to any daughter.

No.

This can't possible.

My father,

He can't be reason of misery of so many lives. He can't be reason of someone's death.

But,

Shivaay...
By just staring into his eyes, I can say he isn't lying.

The pain, the love, the feelings which I always wanted to see in his eyes, today I can able to see those emotions in this so called heartless person.
And it can't be fake.

It's true like a reflection of mirror, because after marrying the heartless, I can say that His eyes speak more words than his mouth.

By the time,
I have learned to read his eyes, his unspoken words and his pain.

His pain is paining me.

I still love him.

I haven't stopped loving him actually!

Now,

I know how broken, how betrayal, how lonely he is.

Only thing he need, is love.

And for making him believe in love, I will help him get justice. His family also needs justice and I'll be always there with the right person or things no matter what.

Anika:

Shivaay...Yes I love my parents...my father...But it's not about love...It's about what's right n wrong...N he is my father but...u r my HUSBAND too...N I'm ur better half...So m with u....Bcz I Love U Shivaay ...U R still not aware about how much I love u...

I said to him.

He stared into my eyes, trying to absorb my words.

"Why???
Why you're still Loving The Heartless like me??? "he asked.

I cupped his face, stared in to his eyes and smile....

Because,

I love you.

I know you have done worst with me,
But
You also bring out the best in me.

I was sweet innocent girl,
Depending my life on others...

But

Just because of you Shivaay,

I'm no more than dependant, innocent girl.

I'm smart, independent woman ,
Who is not at all dependant for anything to anyone.

You have broke me,
But
You have also created the best of me even without your awareness.

I was so weak, fearful girl
And
Now I'm the strongest one.

It's just because of you...

Even though,
Your deeds are not at all forgivable but I can't do injustice with you and your family on this basis.

Whatever happened in the past,
We'll clear it out and then we'll think about us, our relationship... Till then I'm with you Shivaay.

Because you were innocent in all this,
And my husband made me learn so many things to fight against anything and everything.

Shivaay just smiles at my words.

And then I realized,
How much I missed this smile.

"Thank you so much Anika... And I'm sorry... "Shivaay was going to say so many things but now, at this moment I wasn't ready to hear anything more especially about us.

"what I'm doing is nothing, it's just the right thing Shivaay...

Because you have made me enough mature that I can handle anything in this world...

And

According to me,

Maturity is not in understanding our point of view or ourselves but

Maturity is understanding others point, their feelings without being judgemental or prejudice...

And I don't want to judge you by your heartless deeds...

Until and unless I place myself in your shoes... "I replied.