12.Bcz Wife is always right

Shivaay can't control himself more...& in a next moment he is in kitchen...He caged her in his arms...Her back is touching his chest...He started kissing on her shoulders...Her bare back....

Anika closes her eyes...Her heart is beating faster....God knows why....Either by Her love's touch....Or by his touch who is giving only pain to her, who has raped her so many times...She is unable to recognize y she isn't stopping him...Bcz she became robbo...or she still love him....His grip on her becomes more tighter when she moans his name...Due to pain or pleasure....god knows....Which is hurting her....red marks on her milky skin are clearly visible due to his firm grip....He is kissing her like a maniacs....& she is neither responding nor stopping him...

Shivaay gives Victorial smile after seeing her condition by his touch...He smirks that he is the only winner of the game....He made her turn...& kissing her cheeks...Her forehead....Her neck....Jawline....Each & every exposed part of her upper body....While his hands r running in her pallu &...Touching her exposed skin there....He intentionally pinch over there...She winks in pain....Giving him pleasure.....

Anika gather all her strength...& push him harder...That he pinned on the another side of the kitchen....& before he can understand anything...She goes there....& her one hand is running in his hand while Another one is on his back....

Anika:

u wanna kiss me!!!!!

now let me show you how to kiss!!!!!

& she forcefully cages his lips by her...& sucked it harder...

While kissing she bites his lips almost 3-4 times...Causing bleeding from his lower lip...While her hands r scratching his hair....He is unable to breathe...& his lip is paining too much...

At that time she pinches on his skin so hardly....She leaves him after biting his skin around his mouth...Which is giving him pain...His skin becomes all red,flashing...

Anika:

don't u dare to think that I'll bear all ur nonsense....

if u will hurt me mentally I'll break ur soul in pieces...

& if u will hurt me physically I'll break ur body in pieces...

What u think only u guys can rape?????

No...

I'll hurt u up to that extend that u will frgt hw to f*ck someone....

Don't u dare to touch me EVER...

Yes U r my HUSBAND...But remember...For u I'm not ur wife....

If u come near me I'll kick on ur a*s....

"Fhat the wuck!!! "Shivaay yelled at Anika.

"How dare you??? Don't you know I'm your husband and I have every rights on you... How dare you to push me??? "he added while fuming in the anger.

"Ha to husband ho... Owner ni... Apni limit me raho samje... Husband nam ka matlab bhi pata he... Huh... Bde aaye rights dikhane... Me koi 2 Rs/- ki government product hu jo koi bhi aa k legal rights k nam pe kuchh bhi karega... "She yelled back.

*************************

Okay now I have completed your wish.

But don't you think you guys are becoming too much demanding day by day???

Request regarding updating a chapter it's completely okay but you guys are messaging me to update stories 😱 😱 😱

I got request for

1.OmRi book

2.Horror Book

3.Shivaay cool calm boy and Anika egoistic girl.

4.Rumya book

5.OmRi intense mature book

I mean really???

So sorry but,

I can't start all of those suddenly when I have already so many on going .

But I was surely looking forward for OmRi.

But I'm little confused,

I should create a separate book or continue it in Crazy Stupid Ishq.

Anyway give your suggestions.

By the way,

I have started planning a horror story.

And last but not least,

Thank you so much guys... I'm getting around 100 votes and 80-90 comments on both Heartless book.

It really means a lot.

Though I haven't got it in last chapter of LTH so you have to wait a little for next update.

See you soon in LTH.