24.Triangle

Anika looks in to the watch, after taking lunch with her husband, now it's time to go back to home.

Her 3 hours are over.

Though she's boss here, but it's a fact that he's boss at his house. And she still remember his rules to stay in his house.

She entered in to house and after freshen up she runs in to the kitchen to prepare dinner for both of them, now she has enough money to pay for dinner at her husband's house.

After few minutes,

The door bell rang and she opens the door.

Shivaay enters in to the house, looking so pale, tired, lethargic.

She knows that it's because of the hard, extra works which she had given to him as his boss.

She wants to see him tired, pale... This condition. It reminds her, her days in this house when she was leaving without food for days, due to his physical torture all tired and lethargic and hungry.

At first she thought that it'll give her peace, to see him suffering the same from which she had gone through but, now...

When she had seen him in the same condition like her, her heart aches.
She thinks that it's not because of love for him but it's because of humanity. Because of her kind heart. She can't give pain to anyone..

But Is Shivaay the same anyone for her???

She takes his bag from his hand, throwing away all unnecessary thoughts from her mind.

"Sir, you freshen up... Your dinner is ready... "Anika said.

Shivaay isn't at all happy with this Sir-Mam thing but he's too tired to fight back. Or reply back.

He comes after few minutes and she serves him dinner.

"Anika... Have you taken your dinner??? "He asked with concert.

"No.. "She replied.

He stands up and takes a new plate and serves dinner to her.

Before she takes her place beside him,
Tania comes there.

"Oh... Baby... Thank you so much... I know you must be missing me and waiting for me to have dinner... I know we can't able to spend some quality time with you like everyday because of some unnecessary people around us but don't worry I'll be here with you in our house... "Tania said with smirk.

And she immediately takes sit beside him.

Shivaay is in too much shock and he is trying to find words to speak up something to Tania but he knows that she's right, Anika deserves this starvation but his heart is not ready to accept this.

He takes his dinner silent while Anika left from there without having dinner.

After few minutes,

Shivaay enters into the room to sleep as he's too tired. But Tania also comes behind him.

He is lying on the bed, Tania besides him. Anika hasn't have permission to sleep in her husband's room but this is too much for her.

She immediately enters into the room  and holds Tania's hand, who is lying down embracing Anika's husband.

Anika almost pulled her,
She almost fell down because of sudden jerk .

"What are you doing??? Don't you have any shame??? "Shivaay asked.

As he's angry by now because of too much drama between them, by Anika's behavior with his best friend.

"Oh why on earth I'll feel shame???
My husband has no shame while sharing the bed with his mistress in same roof, this girl having no shame and she's here with someone else husband... Then why on earth I'll feel shame!!! Okay... Start... Let me enjoy the wild show... "She said while settling herself on the sofa just in front of the bed.

Shivaay just stared at her, in shock, in disbelief.

*******

Do check One Shot "Yes Sir" on ArShi....

AvNeil, next week