4.Raping his wife

Anika is standing n Shivaay is kissing her...

She thinks that he's in love with her and that's why he's stopping her for some lovely moments.

She is blushing from inside... Yes...y not...SHE IS HIS WIFE... N today...today she is spending 1st night...1st love...1st proximity...1st touch... She is happy... She closed her eyes n just let him dodo what he wants to do... Her breathing is getting more n more higher... He kissed her untouched soft lips... N after this she moans "Shivaay"....i love u... Shivaay smirks at her condition... Then he holds tightly her hand.. N she wince in pain...! But he hasn't any matter with that... He pushes her on bed... N started pulling out her clothes one by one...

Now,

Anika isn't feeling comfortable... She tries to stop him... But... But she fails... She is disturbing him in his work... So he tore her clothes...

*****

Anika is numb kam shocked at his behavior... Tears r falling continuously from her eyes... HER DREAM BECOMES NIGHTMARE.... He is kissing her like an insane... n her lips r shivering...rigorously.... He seen that... He saw her tears... He smiles... N then as usual his identical smirking... Then he kissed her lips vigorously.. .. That her lower lip started bleeding... She moaned not out of pleasure but only out of pain or express her pain in her low voice which isn't coming out from her mouth... He gave her not so love but HATEBITES which are too painful.... Her whole body becomes red...her body temperature increases... She is unable to understand how to react what to do...

Bcz HE IS RAPING... BUT... HE IS HER HUSBAND..... HE HAS RIGHTS ON HER... MAYBE IT'S HIS WAY OF SHOWING LOVE... HER WORLD IS CRUSHING OR ENDING IN FRONT OF HER.... But she can't do anything....

*****

her skin is soft...untouched... But he is hurting her vigorously... Its aching her soul as well as her body... She is crying... & he entered in her without taking permission or without make her feel comfortable he took away his wife's virginity by raping her on their first night ... That wasn't a thing which she ever think in her dream...OR even in her nightmare...

This is just a filmy thing for her as she never seen anyone raped or never anyone comes near her... It's totally new...totally different...

Since her birth, she lived in a safe, comfortable, loving atmosphere. Where no one ever dare to see her in disgusting way, his father is city's most richest man so she has never face any difficulties in anything.
She always gets what she wants.

This time also she wants shivaay,
She was ready to become his.
As she loves him madly.

But Shivaay's this behavior takes her heart away... Yes he raped her... He broke her body as well as her soul... She is paining...crying...shivering... Night is passing n Shivaay becoming more n more dangerous... In this one night he hurts her or raped her almost 3 times... It was her 1st time not like him... He is habitual with all this... She is broken by now, mentally as well as physically ...unable to walk... Or unable to move... Even any part of body... He tortured her till the that time she becomes unconscious....
Lying lifelessly on the bed , still bleeding.

*****

If you're not comfortable with it please stop reading.

I always show positive characters and thoughts, always try to reflect the positive side of society.
But as every coin has two sides,
We have negative ones also.

They're killing the society by their slow poisoning.

I have tried to characterize it for the first time.

But as you know me very well I won't do injustice with anyone.

Every crime has its own punishment.

Keep calm and stay tuned, it's going to be amazing journey just like Loving The Heartless.

💝💝💝