Chapter 6

Make sure you are watching in HD :) P.S, not responsible for any Anthogasms.

I would be lying if I said that Anthony touching me didn't feel good. After school, I prayed. Not just for my grades, but because of what I felt after Anthony's hand grazed up my skirt; because of the temptation that I briefly experienced in that moment of wanting him as much as he wanted me; to the wave of guilt to wash away from me that I've felt of lusting after a grown man. The urge was deep. Hoping I brought it down after I prayed, I prayed again to kill it completely.

Life is hard enough without temptation. My parents are on my case to do immaculately, my teachers are demanding and unfair. I mean, back to this essay for a moment. The problem with schools is instead of enjoying art, you have to try and figure it out. That's for the poet to know and for you to not over analyze. I'd be pissed if people were trying to turn one of my poems into a unit of work in high schools for teenagers to groan over. I think I even shivered at the thought right about now. School is hard but if I didn't know any better, I'd probably kill myself.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Wren?" Mom asks, opening the already slightly cracked open door. "What were these bouquet of roses doing in the trash?"

"Some creep gave them to me from St James right after school. Ugh," I thought on my feet.

"Oh. Well that's no good. Was he harassing you?"

"No, no, just a weirdo."

I refuse to tell her that a hardcore rock and roll dude gave them to me. I mean, could anyone even imagine her reaction?

She nods her head slowly, unconvinced. "Well alright."

She leaves.

I sigh and get back to finalizing a poem. I should probably be studying, but then I figured I'd already worked myself too hard; Ashley was probably right.

I was always told

to let your feelings out

don't keep it inside because you'll struggle

but how can I

when expressing your feelings gets you into trouble?

sensitivity doesn't cut it

in a world where you have to be strong

why are we telling each other that our emotions are wrong?

treatment is just $100 away

the bible is the cheapest therapy around

where happiness in a world full of tribulation can't seem to be found

but this can't be it

this can't be my last dance

God please give me

a second chance

-

Since this waz a short chapter I'm gonna update again tomorrow :) hope you enjoyed!