Chapter 35

I've gotten a chance to know Anthony more and more each day. He told me about his family, his upbringing, all of these things I had no idea about him. It really surprised me, and I'm glad that he's gotten comfortable enough with me to share these deep emotions he has and things he says he doesn't share with anyone. He also introduced me to the band's recent album, and hence the whole point of this tour, Mother's Milk. I take the Walkman at night and listen to it before i go to sleep.

I try to not talk about my childhood, as it wasn't exactly the happy upbringing as some people might think. It's not like he doesn't know anyway, he's seen it. I also am beginning to forget life back at home, which I can't decide is helping me, or scaring me.

"Good morning queen," Anthony says, pressing himself onto me from behind.

He kisses my neck, bare chested as usual with only boxers on.

I turn around and slowly rub his dick from inside his underwear. I feel his erection growing, and I decide that it's time for me to give him something that I've been wanting to do forever.

I sit him down, sliding his boxers off, revealing the cock that has pleased me, teased me, and made me scream and cum, ever since I met him.

He tucks some hair behind his ear as he looks down with enthusiasm in his eyes for what I'm about to do.

I lick up his dick, excitement washing over me as I've never done this before; the way he tastes, it's so desirable. I pull his boxers down more, gripping his dick up and down, sucking on his delicate balls.

"Fuck," he whispers.

I take him in whole, eyeing him as I rub his thigh.

"Ugh Wren," he moans.

I continue to suck on him, using my hand to rub the rest of him, as my other hand toys with his balls; this is some kind of talent I didn't even realize I had. He plays with my hair, flipping it over and rubbing my face every now and then.

He finishes off with a grunt and came; I caught the semen in my mouth.

"You're so sexy when you come, baby," I said.

My saliva is dribbling off his dick, and I suck once more to clean him up.

"Are you sure you've never done that before?" he asked.

I giggle and said, "Nope, never."

"I'm gonna take a shower," I said, wiping some cum off the side of my lip.

I get a fresh pair of underwear and grab a sundress, thanks to Anthony who's buying me new clothes. I told him he didn't have to but of course he insisted, if I'm going to be traveling with him.

"Dude, you're so lucky," I heard Chad say.

"I know, she's amazing," Anthony responded, drinking water.

I decide to stick around for the conversation a little longer, just to hear the sweet things he has to say about me.

"I love her so much," he continues.

"I mean, she's only seventeen, but still, I guess that makes her easy, uh," Chad said as he nudged Anthony.

"Like up for grabs? Sure."

They laughed, leaving me in puzzlement. The fuck you mean, up for grabs?

"No but seriously, you're lucky to have her."

"Yeah, I know."

"Just make sure she gets her homework done on time..." Chad says with a snicker.

"Stop it, man," Anthony said, trying to control his smile.

I shake my head, stepping into the steamy shower undressing myself, trying not to read into what they were saying too much. I couldn't tell if he was making fun of me, or just joking. But actually it hurt me, a little.

-

double smut saturday. :)