Chapter 34

"Happy birthday Wren," Anthony said as he lit the seventeenth candle on the sweet, strawberry cake.

"Thanks, Anthony," I said, going to blow out the candles.

"Wait, make a wish first."

"Oh." I shook my head as if it really mattered, and jokingly said out loud, "I wish for dick tonight." And blew the candles out.

The four guys clapped.

"I can supply that for you, babygirl," Anthony said, caressing my waist as he licked his lips.

"It would make me the happiest birthday girl, ever."

We began kissing, and John said, "Ew, guys get a room."

"Believe me man we would if there were enough space in here,"
said Anthony.

From my deepest core, I've tried to not feel like I needed drugs again. Maybe it's in my head, because I know how people can get addicted so easily, but still, if I could truly wish for one thing, it would for me to never feel like I have to get a hold of another bag again.

"I got you something," Anthony whispered in my ear, seating me on the bed.

He faces in front of me so the other guys can't see, and holds out a small red plastic bag.

"Happy birthday, babe," he said with a smirk.

I take the bag from him, returning the smirk and pull out a lacy black bra and a G-string. I dig in further, and there's basically a set of sexy lingerie wear.

"Anthony," I said cheekily, slapping his arm.

"You're welcome," he said.

I blush of embarrassment and place it back in the bag before any of the other guys see.

"I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've thought of you in it," he said, grinning.

I feel myself getting wet. Anthony telling me his fantasies about me turn me on. I still can't believe he wants me that way, what did I ever do to deserve someone like him? In the best way.

"And get this, you can use it all year round."

I cover my face and laugh. "Boy, you are too much for me," I said.

"You're nearly an adult, you know," he said, kissing my forehead, "now, you get in the shower, clean yourself up, put on the outfit I got you, and I'll be waiting back here for you...to get dirty again." He bites his lip again. That damn lip biting.

"Okay," I said, making my way to the bathroom. The thought of being an adult actually scares me. One day at a time, please.

I adjust the lingerie around my body, not feeling confident about how I look in it. I don't want to disappoint Anthony, especially with my damn insecurities. Although it does fit nicely, I'm afraid he won't like it.

I anxiously step out, Anthony watching closely as he sits himself back on the bed, elbows behind him.

"Damn," he said, looking me up and down.

"Stop," I said, feeling embarrassed.

He stands up slowly, walking over to me, tracing his hands all around my curves. "You're so fucking sexy."

He moves some hair away from my face and kisses me, unlacing my bra. He bends down to give my breast a little suck whilst pulling my panties down from the back, squeezing my ass.

I smooth his long hair back as he continues to suck on my nipple. The heat of the moment is intense.

He kisses down my stomach. He licks my slit and lifts my right leg up sucking on my clit, causing me to moan, and I don't hold back. I'm pretty sure his friends are used to the sex noises in here anyway. He opens my folds more, sucking harder and licking all around my sensitive areas, rubbing up and down my thigh.

I throw my head back and moan, "Anthony, baby."

"God you look sexy, moaning for me like that."

He picks me up and sets me on the bed, separating my legs wide open.

"This is all for you birthday girl," he said, sucking on my pussy more.

"Anthony, please I need you inside of me," I beg.

He undresses himself.

"Wait," I said, picking up his hat from the bed. "Fuck me with your cap on."

He smirks, flipping his hat on backwards, slipping a condom on and wastes no time before he pushes himself inside of me.

It feels so good, his thrusts starting out small and then fastening. He's now holding my legs up, grinding into me.

I feel myself rattle off the bed, holding onto the sheets to keep balance. "Anthony," I moaned.

He then stops. He picks me up, and turns me around, giving it to me doggy style. I've never tried this position before, and it felt amazing. I scream with pleasure as he attacks my back with kisses. Then his hand reaches to gently grip the front of my neck as his other one gropes my hair back. His arms feel like heaven.

"Faster," I beg.

He smacks my ass and I yelp.

He goes faster and whispers into my ear, "You like that? Yeah?"

"Uh huh," I said.

He spanks me harder this time, causing tears to from in my eyes. I feel my pussy start creaming, the juices flowing down my leg.

I'm about to cum, and so I plead, "Anthony, faster, oh God I'm gonna..."

He came with me, followed by a loud manly grunting sound, thrusting every inch of himself inside of me, not letting a drop of cum go to waste.

I settle down as he lies on top of me for a while, biting and sucking on the skin near my ear. He props himself up, lying back on the bed. I sit up and place my lips on his.

"That was the best birthday gift I have ever gotten," I said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you ever need more, you know where to get some." He winked.

I smiled. "Boy, do I."