Chapter 13

Kyle's POV

    It's Christmas now, and these past few weeks haven't been going so well. Marvin and Parker can tell by the way I have been acting.  I have been depressed, and back to my stressful self. It sucks. I haven't seen Sarah in about a month now, and I miss her. I miss seeing her smile, hearing her laugh, just holding her. Gabriel has shut me out most times, I can't imagine how he is doing. It has to be worst than how I am.  I have no clue where Sarah is, and I haven't bothered to look for her because she told me not to.  Where ever she is I hope she is okay.   

   School has been out for a few days now since it's winter break.  Which I'm glad about because I can't focus on school at the moment. During these past few weeks, I have been hanging out with Ramona. She has been telling some things about vampires, and I have asked her about how to get them to turn their emotions back on. She said she didn't know because she hasn't gotten that far in school. When I wasn't keeping Ramona company I was either doing alpha work, or doing research on how to make vampires turn their emotions back on.  I haven't been hanging out that much with friends, because my head wouldn't be there. It would just keep drifting to Sarah.  Anyway during my research I have found that you have to find something they really care about maybe. Well that could be multiple things for her. 'The mate bond.' Gabriel said. I totally forgot about that. The mate bond would have to make her feel again because its wants us to finish the mating process. I now know how to get the mate bond working again. I have to mark her. Even though she might not want it right now she can't stay emotionless forever. I'm not sure if it will turn them back on right at that moment, but it will start speeding it up, so during that time it would start making her want me more after a little bit of time. Which it will do the same for me.   I'm glad I have a plan now. Hopefully she will have her emotions back when I see her again, but if not I'll just do what I just said. 

Sarah's POV

     These pass few weeks have been rough.  I have been training for what feels like non stop, and then my father will take me out hunting. I can only kill bad people still.  My father said the old vampire lived in Bulgaria, so he decided that we should train Italy, so we would be close but not to close to the country. For some reason my father won't tell me her name. I don't know why.   "It's almost time for the fight." "I have been training for weeks, why can't we go get this over with now. " He smiled. I don't know why. I just want to get this over with.  "Now don't go rushing it. You will fight soon enough my sweet." He said looking at me with admiration. Which I don't know why. I don't care about what he thinks about me or anything. I just want to get away from him, so he can't control my life anymore. Then I can go back to my careless life away from people who want my emotions back on.  My father then looked into my eyes. Great he is going to compel me again. "After this fight is over, you are going to go back home to your mother. You can't leave that town until you get your emotions back on." What?! I don't want to go back to that place, those people want my emotions back, and I don't. I was such a baby when I had them on. "Can't you just compel me to turn them back on?" "No, I can't. I could if I wanted to, but you need to stay like this until after the fight. Which after you kill her I or any other vampires that drank her blood won't have the powers you gain from it anymore. So I am making sure I finish everything. " I rolled my eyes. I was annoyed. "When is this fight? Or are you not going to tell me?" "It's going to be on new year's eve. We have to kill her on a full moon, that's where the sword gets its power.  Oh I forgot one thing. When the fight is done and over with you will get on the private jet and fly straight home. You should be back before midnight. " He said the last part compelling me again. I just nodded my head. 

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------