Chapter 18

Sarah's POV 

   I have been living with Kyle for a couple weeks now, and it has been great. I hang out with him or Alice and Tori most times. I haven't seen Ramona lately, I walk around the woods hoping I would see her, but she is never out here anymore. I hope my mother didn't do anything to her. I would go back there to see her, but my mother would just yell at me, and I don't want to deal with her anymore. I think she was lying about having hunters because I haven't seen any around.  Today is valentine's day, and I haven't gotten anything for Kyle. I told him we don't ave to celebrate it, or get anything for each other. Mainly because I already take his clothes, and other things of his, so I don't see what else he wants to get me.  So anyway now I'm with Alice and Tori at the mall trying to figure out what to get Kyle because he is planning to do something for me.   "What are y'all getting for Noah and Devin?" I asked, while we sit down in the food court for lunch. 

    "Devin and I are celebrating in a different way if you know what I mean." Tori said with wink. "Goodness Tori, I'm trying to eat and then you bring up you and Devin doing the do." Alice said placing her burger down. I just smiled. "What? Its a part of life Alice,  so get use to it." Tori said eating a fry. "I know but I am eating food and I don't want to be picturing that stuff while eating." "That sounds like a personal problem. Speaking of doing the do, have you and Kyle done it?" Tori said looking at me. I felt my face grow warm. "Um, no we haven't." "Boy that must be hard, I'm guessing he has marked you already. But being an alpha and marking a mate, just makes you crave them more. So I can't imagine what Kyle is feeling. " "Tori! You are going to make the girl feel bad. Listen I know my brother, if he has a problem with anything he will let you know, and I'm positive he won't push you into doing anything you don't want to do. Which Noah and I didn't do it for a very long time either, so don't worry about it. Do it when both of y'all feel right." Alice said. "I'm just saying it since he is an alpha. You know how alphas are." "Yes I know how alphas are but that doesn't he mean he is like all alphas." Alice said. I looked across the food court and saw a store, with stuff that I might be able to get Kyle. I got up from the table and headed over there. Alice and Tori didn't seem to notice because they were still bickering about the alpha thing. 

      It was a gaming store.If I know anything about Kyle its that he loves games. Which I feel like this could also be a sentimental present because it shows that I know something about him. Maybe I could write him a letter of some sort too telling him how much I love him.  As you can tell I'm not that good with thinking of gifts for people.  While I was paying for the game I got him I felt Alice and Tori grabbed me in a hug. "Girl you just ran off, we had no clue where you went!" Tori yelled somewhat when they pulled away from me. "Well you two seemed busy with talking about alphas, so I just walked in here." "We could have stopped. You are our Luna if anything happened to you Kyle would have our heads. " "I'm not the Luna, not yet anyway." I told them. "True, but you pretty much are, even though he hasn't announced it officially yet.  "Well I'm alive, so can y'all calm down now." They both shook their heads. For the rest of our trip at the mall  Alice got her present for Noah and we did a little bit of shopping for ourselves also. I needed some new clothes because even though I wear mainly Kyle's clothes, I need some of my own also.  Alice dropped me off at Kyle's house. 

         I walked to our room, and put my clothes away, and wrapped his game. I then wrote the letter about how much I loved him and really appreciated him.  I smiled at how well I wrote it. He is going to love this! I hope anyway. If not, it will probably break my heart.  Kyle texted me saying he was going to be gone until around dinner, so to kill time I went to the library to read. I haven't read anything in a long time, and I miss reading. Once I was about halfway through the book, Kyle walked in the library.  "Hey babe, " he said giving me a peck on the cheek. "Hello to you too," I replied with a smile. "I want you to follow me," he said calmly grabbing both of my hands making me stand up. Luckily I marked the page I was on right when he walked in.  He then walked behind me, and placed his hands over my eyes. I smiled. "You have to have your eyes closed. " I nodded my head. We then slowly walked down the stairs. We then stopped,and I felt him remove his hands. I still kept my eyes closed though. "Okay you can open them now."  Once I opened them, I was in awe. It was a candle lit dinner. It was so beautiful.  "Do you like it?" He asked pulling the chair out for me to sit in. "Like it? I love it Kyle." I told him when he sat back down. He smiled.  We talked about a few things throughout dinner than we decided to do each others gifts. He told me to go first. "Well, I'm not really good with getting gifts for people, so here you go," I said handing him the game and the letter. He opened the game first. He smiled. Well at least I know he likes the game. He then opened the letter. Throughout the whole time he was reading the letter his face was emotionless. This made me feel really nervous.  When he was finally done he looked at me, and I saw a tear fall down his cheek. This was the first time I seen him cry since that day in the parking lot. I really hope these were good tears. Before I could say anything he placed his lips on mine. This kiss felt way more passionate than the others. He pulled me so I was sitting on his lap. We pulled away when both of us was out of breath. "I loved your letter," he said calmly. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. Oh please don't tell he is going to propose. We are only in high school, I'm too young to get married.  "You aren't going to propose are you?" I asked. He let out a small laugh. "Not today my love, but it is a ring.  Just to show how much I love you. " I smiled. He then opened the box. There sat a ring with a silver band and a heart shaped amethyst stone on the top. When I picked the ring up I saw on the inside was Kyle & Sarah engraved into it. I smiled. He then put the ring on my left ring finger. Which to anybody else this might look like an engagement ring, but to us it just showed how much we loved each other. I placed my lips on Kyle's.