Fireplace

You heard nothing, but you were eager to speak to him. "Jimin?" you called once again. Your hand reached over to the handle and hesitated for a moment, but turned he handle and it clicked open. In that moment you regretted this, but you also thanked yourself for being so brave. You took a step inside and looked around to find a silenced apartment. There was no light anywhere, no noise, and no sign of Jimin.

Your light steps lead you to the bedroom. Where else could he be? The door was semi open but there was no light coming from anywhere inside. "Ji-min?" your voice softened when you pushed the door and saw a figure sitting on the bed. The moonlight shining through his bedroom window was the only thing that illuminated him and yourself. He just sat there with his elbows on his thighs and his head down. He looked up at you and you could barely see the outline of his lips and his face. "What are you doing?" He asked with a raspy voice from getting no sleep.

His voice thick and low like that made your heart begin pumping quickly. "I wanted to tell you something," you said nervously in a soft tone, standing by the door a few feet away from him. You looked down at the dark floor, wondering if he even wanted you to be here. "Im all ears," he said, almost forcing his voice out through his raspy throat. You looked at him and spoke up again, "I'm sorry I left you. I know I should've at least thanked you for helping me." Your tone was so gentle and upset and he felt it deep into his heart. "It's fine," he said as he blinked slowly, but focused on you the entire time.

You didn't know exactly how to do this, so you took a step forward and then back again, "no never mind," you whispered to yourself as you looked down. "You don't have to say anything. I know you need time for yourself," he said. His eyes turned to look anywhere else but to you this time and it hurt you. It made you feel like he no longer wanted you here, but you took the jump.

"Jimin...I fell in love with you."

He turned to look at you and your heart raced against your steady body. You didn't dare move a muscle as your eyes looked at each other. You had never confessed like this to anyone and for him to look at you that way made you wonder if this was all over.

But he grabbed your face urgently and pressed his lips onto yours. It was a hungry but passionate kiss, just like the ones you had seen in movies, but you hadn't realized how amazing it actually was and fuck it was amazing. To feel his plump lips against yours made your eyes close and your heart beat heavily more than fast paced.

***explicit content ahead ya better be 18+ (yeah right I bet y'all 8 years old reading smut lol okay bai)***

Part of you wanted to pull away and ask him what his response was but you knew if you did then he would listen to your command and stop. But you didn't want him to stop. He lead you over to his bed and ended up with you laying below him as he hovered above you. Jimin didn't plan on taking it far, but the more he continued the harder it was for him to stop.

He had been wanting you, craving you, needing you for such a long time that to stop now would be pure torture. For the longest time he desired to kiss you and taste the sweetness of your innocence. You had only loved one other person, and they left you heartbroken and in confusion as to what went wrong. Jimin realized his feelings the moment he felt the need to help you long ago when you cried alone in your apartment. From then on, his urge for you grew and could no longer be contained but only transferred to caring gestures and lovely smiles. He never wanted to taint your pure body. Not if you didn't allow for him to do so first, so he stopped and looked deep into your eyes  that held the moon in them. His pause caused a sound of sudden disappointment to leave your lips.