Cloud

Jimin placed his hand on his neck so fast and with an 'oh shit' expression. You both looked at each other, but he ended up smiling and shrugging it off, "so? Maybe it'll get all the girls away from me at work or maybe ill become more desirable. Ill be seen a a bad boy," he said through the passengers window. "Ew yeah right. If i were them, I'd think you were a major fuckboy," you said as you bit your lip with a smile. "This fuckboy is loyal though," he shot back. You rolled your eyes with a smile as he laughed loudly at your reaction.

"Ill pick you up after work! See you later honey bunny!~" he sang purposely cringe worthy to embarrass you in front of the people walking about the city. "Oh my god...bye Jimin," you laughed and he settled down, enjoying your embarrassment. "I love you. Dont forget to eat and take breaks if you have to," he said. You nodded, "okay. I love you too. Have a good day at work." You waved him goodbye and watched him drive off with still 10 minutes to go until you started your shift.

You looked down at your tummy. You're only a month and you arent even showing at all, but you were just so happy that this baby was growing. "Good morning!" one of the employees said. It was a girl you hadnt seen before, "good morning! um..I start today. I dont-"

"Oh I start today too. Our manager told us to wait a while. Apparently the other manager, his dad, got sick so hes taking over for the next six months. Hes just making sure his dad is okay before he can start us off here. I dont think it'll be that bad. This restaurant is small! Ive always wanted to try the ramen here. You think we'll get discounts?" she said. Wow...talkative. You smiled, knowing it'd be fun around her. Somehow she reminded you of Hoseok. She wasnt obnoxious, but actually very cute and fun.

"I hope we do get discounts and that way you and I can eat here. Ill treat you to them sometimes. We'll both eat an entire bowl each...specially you that you're carrying that baby inside you," she smiled. Your smile became surprise, "what-" you said but she giggled and hid behind her short black hair, "my bad, I overheard you and your husband on the way inside. You two are really cute together. I hope to marry to the perfect man and be successful super young like you. Youre lucky," she said. "..wait, how old are you?" you asked.

She turned to look at you as she put her apron on, "Im old enough...just kidding!I'm 19. My name is Shin Ryu Jin. Im a student, but I need money for dance school." She walked over to you and helped put on your apron. You both stopped talking when you heard the managers sigh come closer. He looked up and made a surprised expression when he saw you. "Oh- Im (y/n). I- think your father hired me a week ago. Im sorry for his illness," you said. He nodded and accepted, "thank you. Well since you've both already gotten trained, I think we can start getting ready to open. The rest of the staff is in the back at their lockers. If you want you can go leave your things in a locker and clock in," he said. You both nodded and began doing as he said.

Work wasnt difficult, just quick paced. You were the cashier today and got a hang of things really quick. The manager of the restaurant was also the chef and he worked twice as hard as you. You admired that even if it was your first day here. At your break, you sat in the break room and unfolded the lovely lunch Jimin had packed for you. You smiled and began eating when the manager walked in. He glanced at your lunch and furrowed his eyebrows, "a pregnant woman needs more food than that," he said but you shook your head, "I love this food. It fills me up plenty."

He shook his head and took the food from you, making you slightly angry. "Ill bring you something better," he said. He left and came back with an entire bowl of veggie and meat filled ramen. It looked incredibly good, but Jimin had worked hard to give you a lovely lunch. "Looks good but Ill just eat this-" you refused kindly, but he shook his head, "cmon dont be that way. That baby needs it!" he said kindly. You sighed and smiled, "okay. Thank you very much!"

Day by day you came home with your lunch intact and at first it worried Jimin that you werent eating well, but you were eating more than well and Jimin only kept wasting his time. He always got up an hour earlier than he was supposed to, to cook your lunches and you always cameback with the same, untouched meal. He always ended up eating them for you, but it still made him upset. "Yesterday the chef gave me these veggie rolls with a veggie soup. No, but today im gonna eat your lu-"

"I dont care (y/n). If you like his lunch, then you could just tell me to stop cooking for you. I could be sleeping an hour more if I didnt make the lunches you dont even eat," Jimin responded as he parked outside your work place one morning to drop you off. "Its not like I do it on purpose. The manager just-"

"You dont? Okay then why dont you ever eat what I make you? You used to say you wanted me to make you lunch. So I did..for the past month," Jimin said. His voice was obviously frustrated and his gestures were equally as angry. You sighed and looked away, not apologizing but not denying how rude you had been to him right to his face.

"He's just being nice," you said, attempting to loosen him up but his thoughts that were only upset of your carelessness shifted into jealousy. "He doesn't even know you have a boyfriend does he?" You swallowed hard, "no" you said in a barley audible tone. "Doesn't he not know you're pregnant?! If he's giving you so much food in replacement to mine, he should know damn well I'm here for you. IM your boyfriend. Not him. I don't cook as good as a chef, but I'm trying my best (y/n) and you're letting someone else slip into your life so easily," he said. You couldn't even speak. He was right to some extent because you didn't like your manager romantically. You only appreciated his carefulness to you.

There was five minutes left until you had to clock in. "Get out. You'll be late," he said. You didn't hesitate and got off but just as you closed the door, he shifted to Drive and drove off, without giving you the usual "I love you." It was obvious he was hurt.. but not jealous right?

"Good morning (y/n). What are you waiting for?" Your manager said as he opened the door for you. "I'm fine! I was just-never mind," you lied. Jimin was never mad at you until now. "I have just the thing to give you today. I'm sure that little baby of yours will love it," he said. "I'm sure they will," you said, hating the emptiness in your hand where you used to carry Jimins lunch.