Polar

11 months later

"Not to kill the mood but I'm just reminding you we have a meeting in 2 weeks!" Jimin read his message as he held Hanae on his lap, feeding her fruit flavored puffs as they both watched tv.

He replied, "I wrote it down hyung! Ill be there 😊" just a month after your engagement, Yoongi was able to help Jimin by opening up a new coffee shop and signing Jimin to be the owner of it. Jimin was extremely good at presentation and sales of all his products that it quickly got attention and he ended up making it so that 30% of all profit made at the cafe would go to support young mothers with little to no resources through their pregnancies. The profit would help young girls in different situations not only in pregnancy but in many scenarios such as abuse, homelessness, income resource, emotional and physical health, education etc. Through that message and through all the high quality coffee, drinks and snacks the cafe sold, both Jimins and Yoongis cafe's flourished. You ended up becoming the manager of the coffee shop and you helped Jimin come up with new recipes and new items for the other coffee shops you planned on opening with Yoongi.

Today you were in your last week of your two week honeymoon. You were here with both Jimin and Hanae because although everyone you trusted begged to look after Hanae, Jimin also begged for you to bring her so she could have fun too. You had gotten married two weeks ago in the loveliest wedding you had ever been able to dream of. Your life only seemed to be getting better and better. Beautiful and more expectant of greater things. You thought about all of this as you finished fixing your hair. Today you were going out for a night walk in the beautiful city you had been excited to see.

You came out of the bedroom and saw Hanae focused on trying to grab each puff from Jimins palm as Jimin stared at he television. You laughed and sat next to him, "Hanae is getting better and picking up her food! You did her hair nicely," you said as you noticed her pigtails with cute hair ties. "I'm getting better at doing her hair!" he said, asking for your praise. "Her hair isn't even long enough but okaaay. Whatever you say," you teased as you stood up. He smacked your bum and said, "don't start tempting me to punish you," he said playfully.

You gasped at how he said that in front of Hanae. Of course she hadn't a clue wtf you guys were talking about but you still reacted the way you did. "Daddy gets what daddy wants," he said to you with a teasing smile, "right Hanae?" he said as he looked down at the little girl. "Ooooh you better not start. You know you're all talk and little action," you joked. He actually always dominated you, but you liked hyping him up.

"Oh I am?" he said with raised eyebrows. He stood up and gently placed Hanae on her crib as he began walking towards you with an exaggerated and kiddingly offended expression. You backed up with a smile, not knowing what he'd do as he slowly approached you. Your back almost hit the wall but he took you by the arms and lead you to the room "ah ah- you're going the wrong way. The bedroom is this way," he said. "Hanae is in the li-"

***explicit content ahead***

"Hanae is sound asleep. And you will be too after I'm done with you," he said. You laughed at how he lead you back until you almost laid back on the bed but he pulled you up, "no no no. No laying down yet," he said as he began grabbing you with desire.

"Well daddy doesn't always get what he wants," you played with his own words as you playfully shoved him back but kept your teasing expression as you slowly turned around and crawled onto the bed on all fours, moving your hips daringly as you looked back at Jimin who looked at you and pushed his tongue against the inside of his cheek. He loved how you played so damn good. "Mm I don't think you understand," he said, sliding his hands into his pockets as he slowly walked to the bed.

You knew he knew you loved that and you bit your lip to avoid a smile but let out a small sound of desire. He looked down at you, "...hm?" he asked and you swallowed to see how his trousers tightened and his lips swelled. "Oh I didn't say a thing," you said as you sat on your ankles on the bed. You both looked at each other a moment before a smirk brushed onto his face. "You purred...kitten," he said and you smiled, hating how he always beat you when it came to things like this, but you were also competitive.

"I think that was your imagination," you said as you moved closer to him. He grabbed your hand and placed it over the firm part of his trousers, "so..you aren't causing this?" Your small smile became bigger as he gently had you stand on your knees on the edge of the bed and he bent down to your height, "are you gonna help me now? I have a little problem that you caused," he whispered into your lips.

"Make me."

***

"Hanae~ daddy is hungry!! Sorry we took long my little flower," he sang cutely at the little girl who was standing in her crib, holding the bars and watching her dad dance and sing his way to her.

You laid on the bed after finishing fixing your hair for the second time today. It pissed you off to hear him be so damn cute when he was sweaty and angry just a few minutes ago. I mean, it didn't piss you off, but it stressed you the hell out in the best way. Your muscles felt sore and you felt bruises on your wait, hips and thighs coming in from all his rough play but you smiled to know he held some serious scratches on his back too.

"Jagiyaaa!!! Are you ready yet? I'm starviiing," he cried and you got up, pretending he didn't just fuck you up in the best way. He watched you closely with a smile as he held Hanae in his arms. "Thanks Jimin I can't even move properly," you said as you walked out the door. He laughed and said, "you think the hot shower was nice? It stung the entire time," he said as you both walked out.

"....but you're welcome kitten," he teased again as you both passed an older couple. They looked back at you when he said that. You smacked his arm with a shy smile, "Jimin you're so embarrassing," you said as you both laughed and he kissed your cheek. "How are you gonna be embarrassed now after you were beggi-"

You covered his mouth and couldn't contain your laughter as he laughed at your reactions. Hanae observed your two, clueless of what was going on. "Jimin. Shut. Up," you playfully said through clenched teeth as you walked through a lot of people. "Aiiish. You're so cute jagi. Cute and rough. Cute and rough. Cute and rough~" he continued praising you as you only blushed and continued walking with him. "Cute and- oh my.....look at that bucket hat it'll look sO CUTE ON HANAE!!" Jimin said as he ran over. This was just the beginning of him wanting to buy every cute thing he saw. You shook your head with a smile and followed him, "actually that is a really cute hat."