Pine

Everything seemed beautiful the moment your eyes opened. From the wrinkled sheets to the snow that fell outside Jimin's bedroom window. Jimin- where is he? You found the empty space next to you and sighed, work. Your phone still had no service, so he left you a note by the bed, "good morning. I've made breakfast before I left. Feel free to change into any of my clothes/shower/whatever you have to do (: I'll be back at 4-5 pm. ❤️" you smiled at the note. Funny since you could just go a few feet out and you'll be at your apartment, but after last night, you couldn't even move a muscle, between your thighs that is.

You sat up and found a comfy outfit to wear and showered before changing into them. You made your way into the kitchen and enjoyed the warm breakfast he had left you. As you sat at the table, your gentle smile faded and you got up, grabbed a bigger coat of his and ran out the apartment.

You ran to the nearest convenience store but it was closed. "SHIT! Why does it have to be a fucking holiday," you quickly made your way to the supermarket and looked left and right through all the isles. You pressed your lips together and tapped the employee on the shoulder. "H-i," you said nervously, "do you guys sell the morning after pills?" You felt your face redden in embarrassment. How could you let yourself slip so easily? "I'm sorry ma'am we don't. All pharmacies are closed this weekend. You're gonna have to wait until Monday." You felt your heart sink but you nodded, "thank you," you responded. "Good luck," the lady said with a kind smile.

You made your way back home, terrified and nervous. Well...he didn't exactly finish inside you, but it was better to be safe than sorry. "Wait until Monday? That's a day from today," you thought as you paced your living room. You plopped down on your couch and stared at the floor in nervous thought, "I'll just have to wait."

At 5, Jimin arrived to his apartment but didn't see you as much as he expected. He found his apartment clean except for a cold cup of tea on the table. He worried and set his things down before going over and knocking on the door, "(y/n) it's Jimin. Are you okay?" He thought you might've regretted everything that had to do with him and instantly became self conscious and blameful towards himself.

You rushed to the door and opened it with a smile, "hi Jimin. Come in!" Your smile confused him but he blinked it away. Maybe he was just being paranoid. You sat on the couch and smiled, "cmon. I was waiting to see you." His heart heightened with butterflies at your smile and he nodded, "(y/n), wait there's something I want to ask you," he said. You got up and nodded, "okay sure what is it?" Your arms wrapped around him as he smiled down at you, "I know it's dumb to ask this now, but... do you want to be my girlfriend? I- know I should've asked you before- well yesterday's events, but I want to ask you now. I've truly always felt nothing but excitement and happiness around you and I want to be the one to make you happy too." You ran your fingers around his hair for a second and his worrisome expression became a charming smile as his eyes looked at your face. "Yes Jimin. I think we were both late in asking, but yes I do want to be yours," you said with a smile. He didn't waste a second but wrapped his arms around you and pressed his gentle lips on yours.

***
Monday
Jimin was gone for work again. He had already given a down payment for the apartment and you would start moving in by this weekend. You stood in the isle, staring at the box of Levonorgestrel and took it after thoroughly reading the instructions.

Levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive will not terminate a pregnancy that has already begun.

Your body weakened to read that, but you bought it anyway and took it right when you got home.

The next two weeks felt normal. No sign of anything. Jimin and you had moved all your items to the new apartment first since your rent was due first and now you slept over Jimin's until his things were transferred.