04| Feisty

edited

^The sound- the 1975 *the song had nothing to do with the chapter, but man, I love the 1975*

_______

"Can you turn off the damn music!?" I yelled and Zane smirked.

"Nah" He answered and I groaned.

Who can listen to rock music at full volume at 7am?

"Zane! Please just turn it off!" I yelled and he groaned, but turned it off. I sighed in relief and he rolled his eyes.

"You owe me" He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Bitch" I mumbled but sadly, he heard me.

"Bitch your ass" He said.

I saw the huge building come into view and groaned again.

"Stop groaning so much" He said and I sucked in a deep breath.

"I wish I could kill you" I said.

"Get out of the car" He ordered.

"Gladly" I said before opening the door and getting out of his stupid fancy BMW.

Everyone stared at me and I couldn't blame them. I'm the girl who switches school in mid October. Cool, right? I walked towards the entrance, but stopped right in my tracks when some jock opened his mouth.

"Damn, I wanna tap that ass" He said. I turned around and walked towards him.

"What did you just say?" I asked and he smirked.

"That I wanna tap that a-" He groaned and sat on the floor holding his manhood.

"Next time think before you speak" I said and pushed the door open.

Who does he think he is? I won't let anyone talk to me that way.

-

The day flew by and it was now lunch. Oh sweet Jesus, I have been craving a chicken sandwich since I ate breakfast. I walked inside the cafeteria and everyone stared at me.

"Mind your own business" I muttered to myself and kept walking. I got in the line and grabbed a chicken sandwich and a water bottle.

People still stared at me and I mentally groaned. Yes, I'm the new girl, but does that affect them in any way?

Mind your business people!

I paid for my delicious lunch and was about to sit on an empty table when the annoying brat decided to interrupt my actions.

"Come sit with us, doll face" He said and I sucked in a deep breath. Will I go to jail if I kill him?

"No thanks" I said but Ezra clearly had other intentions.

"Come on hot thingy! For me, please!" He whined and I sighed. How can I say no to that adorable puppy dog face?

"Fine" I said sitting beside him and Zane smirked.

"Doll face, I don't bite" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"But I do, and if you don't shut your mouth I'll bite your fucking ear" I said through gritted teeth and his smirk grew wider.

"Hm feisty, I like it" He said.

This will never end.

A girl with huge boobs sat on Zane's lap and I pursed my lips. Why do girls get such hideous boob jobs?

"Who are you nasty bitch?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Who are you watermelons girl?" I asked and she gasped.

"Zaney boo, are you gonna let her speak to me like that?" She asked and Zane shrugged.

"I'm enjoying the bitch fight" He said and I scowled at him.

"One day you'll wake up with your dick sewed to your forehead. Don't ask who did it, because it'll be me" I said and he smirked.

Why is he always smirking? Just pick one, smile or no smile. It isn't that hard.

"You're so feisty I'm almost getting a boner"

Was that really necessary? He's disgusting.

________

Hello my beautiful people! If I left some typos, please point them out so I can fix them. Hope you liked this update. Please vote and comment. Love you!

nashra