27| Drama

edited

^Listen to that song because I'm so proud of my baby Wes and I fell more in love with him, if that's even possible. Ahh, he's amazing.

_________

When I woke up, the first thing I thought about was the kiss. It was just a kiss, why am I overthinking everything? He probably didn't even feel anything when he kissed me. I'm being stupid.

After doing my morning routine and getting dressed, I walked towards Ezra's room. I should be leaving to school soon, but today I want to relax, so I'll probably skip or something.

I knocked on his door and when he mumbled a 'come in', I walked inside his room. I've never been in his room before, weird, I know. He's just always barging inside mine so I let him.

"What brings you here, hot stuff?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I need to talk to you about something serious" I said and he nodded.

"What is it?" He asked, patting the space beside him and I sat down on his bed.

"First, I need you to promise me something. You can't tell anyone about this. You won't start yelling, fanboying, whatever you call your weird reactions. This has to be a secret" I said and he pursed his lips.

"Well, I can't promise you anything because I don't know what it is, but I can make an almost promise, which means I will try not to yell and I, most probably, won't tell anyone" He said and I sighed.

"That works for me, I guess" I said and he grinned.

"Tell me!" He yelled and I nodded.

"ZaneandIkissedlastnightanditsdrivingmecrazy!" I yelled and he raised an eyebrow.

"Can you like say it slower? I don't understand retarded people language" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Zane and I kissed last night and it's driving me crazy" I said softly and his eyes widened.

"Holy mother of bacon! Jesus Christ! My ship has sailed!" He yelled and I covered my face with my hands.

"I'm nervous, okay? He has a girlfriend-"

"That bitch? He doesn't like her. Trust me" He interrupted and I shook my head.

"Anyway, he has a girlfriend, but he kissed me and I liked it and now I'm feeling weird because I like him and-"

"Stop rambling. You've liked him for a long time now. Maybe you don't see it yourself, but I do and Theo does too. I know Zane, he's like my brother and we basically grew up together, so trust me when I say, he likes you too. He's probably confused or just can't admit that he finally actually likes a girl, not like a one night stand. I see the way he gets jealous whenever you and Theo are hanging out. Even when he is with his bitch of a 'girlfriend', he still stares at you and they way he does it proves that he likes you. Just give him some time, he needs to figure himself out first" He explained and I nodded.

"But what if you're all wrong and he doesn't like me back? I-I just realized I liked him yesterday and I don't even know what to do. I'm scared" I said and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.