40| Jail

edited

^Brynn's new hair

__________

"Baby"

"Princess"

"Beautiful"

...

"Doll face"

"Never ever call me that again, asshole" I said, opening one eye and he smirked.

Yes, Kian taught me how to do that.

"I knew it would work" Zane said and I stirred up, not really caring if he was there or not.

"Princess, can you please get up?" He whined and I groaned, but sat down in my bed anyway.

"What do you need?" I asked and he grinned.

"I need my girlfriend to agree to cause some trouble with her adorable and loving boyfriend" He said and I raised both eyebrows because my dumb ass can't raise only one.

"What kind of trouble are we talking about?" I asked and he smirked.

"The one we cause at the mall maybe" He answered and I smirked.

"Just because I'm the best girlfriend, I'm all up for it" I said and he pecked my lips.

"Amazing. Now get ready. No black, please. It's way too suspicious" He said and I smiled and got up of my bed.

I didn't even bother on taking a shower, because 1- I had taken one before going to sleep the night before and 2- We were probably going to need to run at some point and I was going to sweat.

After brushing my teeth, I walked inside my closet and grabbed a pair of jean shorts and a weird white tight top(just look at it by yourself) and put them on. I slipped my high top black vans and let my hair loose.

 I slipped my high top black vans and let my hair loose

Oh, and I dyed my hair. I look prettier than I did before, although I was still pretty. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs, almost falling down the stairs on the way.

"Uh, I don't think that's the most appropriate outfit to wear" Zane said and I shrugged.

"I look hot, so I'm keeping it" I said and he sighed and shook his head.

"Why did I even bother?" He asked to himself and I grinned.

"So...can we leave? I'm excited, asshole" I said and he nodded.