46| Stars

edited

__________

"Are you ready yet?" Zane asked and I groaned.

"Can you wait a few more seconds?" I asked.

"No! We are going to be late for our dinner" He said and I groaned again.

I applied some light pink lipstick on and opened the door. He stared at me and blinked a couple of times.

"My girlfriend is the most beautiful woman on earth" He said and I smiled.

"And my boyfriend is a really hot male specimen" I said and winked.

"Correction, my girlfriend is a very horny woman" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Asshole. Can we leave now? I'm hungry" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yes, we can leave" He said, grabbing my hand.

We arrived to the restaurant and I smiled. Oriental food. Sushi. I love him. I fucking love him.

"We are eating sushi!?" I exclaimed and he smiled.

"Yes. A few days ago you mentioned you wanted to eat sushi, so I decided to make a reservation here" He said and I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him.

"I love you!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"I love you too, princess"

We entered the restaurant and Zane did all the talking, as always because he always make the reservations and he doesn't let me ask. Asshole.

The guy took us to our table and I thanked him because Zane is an ungrateful asshole.

"You're supposed to thank people" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm paying, and with that money, they are paying him, so he should be thankful" He said.

"Asshole" I said and he blew me a kiss.

The waiter came and took our orders. I, of course, ordered the crab sushi. Those are the best. I don't really know the actual name because I'm not a sushi master or anything, so I just know what it has inside.

"Anything to drink?" The waiter asked.

"A strawberry lemonade" I said and he then looked over to Zane.

"Just coke" He said and the waiter left.

Coke?

Ew.

Sprite is better, the fuck.

"I like both. Don't judge me, bitch" He said and I rolled my eyes.

Stupid mind and mouth of mine. Always saying everything I think out loud.

"Sprite is still better" I said and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Whatever" He said and I smiled.

"Thank you for the dinner" I said and he smirked.

"Dinner ain't the only thing you're getting tonight"

I don't know if it was just me, but that sounded all kinds of wrong. He probably meant it that way anyway.

"Here are your drinks, your food will come in a few minutes" The waiter said, leaving our drinks.

"Thanks" I said and he nodded, then walked away.

"I'm so not saying thanks to him" Zane said when he realized I was staring at him.

Jerk.

-

After eating our dinner, we ate dessert and then left the restaurant. Just so you know, I had no idea where we were going now.

"We've been in this car for almost half an hour" I said and Zane nodded.

"Thanks for stating the obvious" He said and I glared at him.

"Where the fuck are we going?" I asked and he smiled.

"Somewhere"

I just have a love and hate relationship with him. The hate being more than the love. Kidding, but I still hate him a bit.

The car stopped pretty much in the middle of nowhere and I stared at him. He simply opened the door and got out of the car. I didn't follow. I didn't even take off the seat belt.

"Come on! Get out!" Zane hissed and I shook my head.

"I'm not getting bit by a rat or kidnapped by some weird dude tonight" I said and he sighed.

"Do you think I would be stupid enough to bring you to somewhere dangerous? I would never put you in danger, so get out of the car" He said and I slowly took my seat belt on and then got out the car.

"Where are we?" I asked and he grabbed my hand.

"Just walk with me" He said and I sighed.

I really hope I don't end up dead.

"Woah" I said, staring at the stars.

"The view here is beautiful" He said softly.

"The stars are so bright here" I said and he nodded.

"Whenever I disappear late at night, I come here. I like to stare at the stars from here" He said and then sat down on the grass.

Talk about cliche.

I sat beside him and then laid down. He laid down with me and sighed.

"You must think I'm a softie. I'm not" He said and I chuckled.

"You kind of are" I said.

"Whatever" He said and I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for bringing me here" I said, smiling.

"You're welcome" He whispered.

That's when I realized that maybe, he was always a nature lover and a big softie.

__________

Hey! Hope you enjoyed this update. Kinda short, sorry. Point out any typos left so I can fix them soon. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra