17| Bipolar

edited

___________

I slammed my locker shut and Theo's eyes widened. I'm usually not this moody, I swear, but my hormones are all over the place.

"Well someone is not in a good mood" He said and I fake smiled.

"Oh, you guessed that right" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Here comes bitchy Brynn" He said and I glared at him.

"Why don't you go to a place that fits you well, like hell?" I asked sarcastically and he groaned.

"Are you on your period or something?" He asked and I growled at him. He did not just ask that.

"So what if I am!?" I hissed and everyone stared at us. "Mind your own business bitches!" I exclaimed and they all looked away.

"Jesus, calm down!" He whisper-yelled.

"Leave me alone" I said and walked away from him.

Being on my period really pisses the hell out of me. Having to deal with the pain makes me angry, really angry.

I walked inside the classroom and Zane glared at me. It's official, the guy is bipolar. I sat beside him, obviously because it was the only empty seat, if not I would've chosen another one, and took my books out.

"Stop staring at me, dimwit" I whispered and he rolled his eyes.

"We have some serious talking to do when we get home" He whispered harshly and I gulped.

Bitchy Brynn is in trouble and there is no way of getting out. Oops.

-

Zane slammed the door shut and I threw my bag on the floor. My stomach growled and I softly patted it.

"Don't worry, I'll feed you soon" I whispered and walked inside the kitchen. Just as I was about to open the fridge, Zane grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the kitchen.

"We need to talk" He said and I pouted.

"But I'm hungry" I said softly.

"I don't give a fuck. Now, someone told me you know something about my phone" He said and I raised and eyebrow.

"I know it's lost and you're suffering" I said and his hold tightened.

"I'm no fool, doll face. Do you have it?" He asked and I chuckled.

"I know better than stealing your phone" I lied and his eyes darkened.

"I know you know something. You better tell me" He threatened and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have it" I said.

"If I get to know you have it, things are gonna get nasty" He threatened and I nodded.

He slightly smirked and I knew I was fucked

"If you don't have it, it means I can go in your room and do a little check" He said and my eyes widened. Shit.

"It's my room, my privacy. You can't just go in there" I said and he smirked.

"So you're hiding something" He said and I shook my head.

"Fine, go in there. You'll find nothing" I said and he started walking towards my room, me following him.

I shouldn't be allowing this. He will be invading my privacy and who knows what might he find, but if letting him look inside my room will make him stop asking, I'll let him do it.

It's not like I have many things there. I highly doubt he will find something that he shouldn't.

Let's hope he finds nothing.

__________

Hey! Hope you liked this short update. Sorry for making it too short:( If I left some typos, point them out so I can fix them. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra