30| I'm yours

edited

^I'm in love with Sam Smith's new album. It's so good.

__________

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I saw was Ezra's face, smiling. I gasped and then blinked several times, to focus my vision.

"Good morning! It's Christmas!" He yelled and I groaned. He's such a loud idiot.

"Good morning and let me sleep!" I said, but he jumped on top of me. I let out a squeak and tried to push him away but he was way too heavy.

"Wake up!" I tried to breathe, but it was completely impossible.

"I-I can't b-breathe" He got off of me.

"Jesus! I'm sorry. Are you okay? Did I make you sterile?" He asked and I frowned.

"God, you're so weird" I mumbled and then got up of my bed.

After a few minutes, Ezra left my room and I decided to brush my teeth and wash my face because I looked like a hobo. After doing my morning routine, I walked out of my room and downstairs. Obviously, not forgetting Zane's gift.

"Merry Christmas!" Ellie exclaimed, hugging me and I returned the hug.

"Merry Christmas, everyone" I said walking inside the living room and Angela grinned.

"Let's open the gifts!" She exclaimed and Ezra squealed before running to the tree and sitting under it so he could see the small gift cards that were tapped to each box or bag.

"Kian!" He yelled, handing Kian a fairly big box. Kian opened it excited and then grinned.

"Woah! This is motherfucking awesome!" He yelled, hugging both Angela and James. "I love you guys" He returned to open both his Macbook and iPad.

Rich people. I'm kidding okay? No offense.

After opening all the gifts under the tree, I found out Ezra had given me a lot of clothes with a bunch of candies. Angela and James gave me a necklace with its earrings and bracelet, very fancy and very pretty. Kian brought me both 50 Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker. He said I needed to watch those movies so I could know what to do and what not to do with Zane.

I obviously, waned to kill him, but accepted the gift anyway because inside of one of the boxes was a one hundred dollar bill and also because I've already watched the movies and wanted to watch them again. Don't judge.

Zane, he didn't really give me anything. I was doubting if I should give him my gift or not because I think he's going to half hate it and half love it, but anyway, I'll just get over with it.

I knocked on his door and he mumbled an 'come in'. I walked inside his room and saw him sitting on his bed, with a small gift box in his hands.

"Uh, hey" I said and he looked up, then smiled.

"Hey" He said and I sat beside him.

"I don't know if you're going to like this, but I just want to give it to you" I said, handing the box to him and his brows furrowed.