33| Heated

edited

__________

He pushed me against the wall and softly kissed my neck. I held back a moan, because I really didn't need anyone to know what were we doing. He continued kissing down my neck until he found my weak spot and started nibbling on it.

"Fuck" I whispered and I could feel his smirk against my skin.

He then proceeded up again and kissed me roughly on the lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He ran his hands down my thighs and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He carried me to the bed, where he dropped me down and then got on top of me, holding himself with his elbows. We made eye contact and I looked away, but he softly grabbed my chin and made me stare at his eyes.

"Brynn, I fucking love you so much and I want you to be mine. All mine" He said softly and I smiled.

He loves me.

He fucking loves me!

"I love you, Zane" I said and he smiled.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked and I nodded.

"How do you know I'm a virgin anyway?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Princess, I know my girlfriend" He said and then kissed me.

You can say things got a little heated.

-

I slightly groaned, once my eyes fluttered open, and heard someone chuckle from behind me. I turned around and my eyes widened when I saw a completely naked Zane laying down in my bed.

Last night events came to my mind and I sighed.

"So this really happened?" I asked and he smiled.

"It did" I nodded.

"Now I understand why my body is sore" I mumbled and he smirked. Damn it! He heard that.

I just boosted up his damn ego.

"So does that mean it was good?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself" I said.

"So it was good then" I kissed his jaw. His breath hitched and I smirked.

I have that effect on him, and that makes me proud.

"It was okay, I guess" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Just okay? Do you want a second round? I can show you how good it really is" He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

Nope, my body can't handle a second round.

"No thanks, I'm fine" I said and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much, Brynn. You have no idea how happy you make me" He said and I smiled.

"I love you a lot, and I really don't know how you can stand me but I won't question it" He chuckled.

"You really are something"

I am freaking amazing. I know.

-

I walked downstairs and saw Ezra eating peacefully like four pancakes at the same time. I won't even ask. Zane walked inside the kitchen after a few seconds and smiled at me.

"Good morning, princess" He said and I smiled.

"Good mornin' " I said and Ezra groaned.

"Just shut up. You were way too loud yesterday and it was disgusting and disturbing and I hope that memory doesn't come back, ever" I rolled my eyes.

"One day you'll do that too, asshole" I mumbled but somehow, he heard it.

"Who told you I don't get laid? I just don't tell you because I care about people's well being" He said and Zane groaned.

"You're so damn stupid" Ezra rolled his eyes.

"I'm so damn amazing and you can't handle the awesomeness!" He yelled and then went back to eating.

I think he's obsessed with food and that scared me a little bit.

___________

Hey! Hope you liked this update. I know it is very short, I apologize. Point out any typos left so I can fix them soon. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra