22| Meetings

edited

___________

Ezra choked on his food, Theo started coughing like crazy and I choked on my own saliva. We stared at him as if he had grown another head.

"You with a girlfriend? Impossible" Ezra said and Jade smiled.

"Actually, we're really happy together" She said and Zane smiled at her.

"Okay, is this my imagination? I think so" Theo said and I was still in shock.

"When did you even ask her out?" I asked and he smirked.

"Two days ago" He answered and I gulped.

Why was I feeling weird? It's not like I cared about his dating life. The way he looked at me was as if he wanted to get a reaction out of me. Almost as if he wanted to make me jealous.

"Oh, that's great. I never expected you to actually settle down, but it happened" I said and Ezra nodded.

"What she said" He said and Theo frowned.

"But weren't you with Avalon?" He asked and Zane pursed his lips.

"She was just a fling. Nothing serious" He answered and I got up ready to leave the cafeteria.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Jade, but I have to go. I'll see you guys later" I said and quickly walked out of the cafeteria.

I was not supposed to feel this way.

-

I walked inside the house and everything was quiet. I'm finally alone. I walked upstairs and towards my room. I could finally use Zane's phone to laugh some more.

I walked inside my room and towards my bed. After plopping myself down in my bed, I grabbed the phone from his hiding place.

The idiot thought I was stupid enough to hide his phone in one of my drawers. I knew he would want to check my room, so I needed to hide the phone somewhere he wouldn't even think of.

I unlocked the phone and touched the Snapchat icon. Time to have some fun. I took a black picture, and typed a nice message.

Hey bitches!

I posted it on his story and waited for the tons of messages to come. I heard some noise from outside of my room and quickly put the phone in his hiding place again.

I got close to the door and made a disgusted face. Moans. Moans were all I could hear. Zane is definitely busy. Ew. I walked back to my bed and opened the drawer beside it. Snacks time!

I grabbed a Hershey's chocolate bar and grinned. Don't ask why I have food in my room, because it's obvious. Food is my boyfriend, it's all I need.

I happily took a bite out of the bar while listening to 'Supermarket Flowers' by Ed Sheeran. Ah, he's such a singing God. I kept eating my chocolate bar while listening to music when an extremely hot guy barged inside my room.

"Home sweet hom-, who are you, sexy lady?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, I'm me, what about you?" I asked and he smirked.

"Secretive, I see" He said flirty and I rolled my eyes.

"If you're done with your crappy flirting, you can leave" I said in a bored tone.

"Well, I guess I walked inside the wrong room. Nice meeting you, sexy lady" He said, winked and then walked out of the room.

Damn, another hot guy.

-

I walked downstairs and saw the hot guy from earlier in the kitchen, making himself a sandwich. I didn't really mind, if he was a robber he would've stolen everything already, plus there are security cameras and shit here.

"We meet again" He said smirking and I opened the fridge.

"Sadly" I said and he chuckled. That deep sexy chuckle.

"So, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I live here. What about you?" I asked and he was about to answer when the door slammed open and Angela walked inside the house grinning like a maniac.

"Where are you!?" She yelled and then hot guy smirked.

"Here!" He yelled and she ran inside the kitchen then engulfed him in a hug.

"I missed you, honey" She said and he kissed her head.

"I missed you too, mom" He said, then smirked at me.

Oh, please no!

___________

Hey! Hope you liked this update. Point out any typos I've left so I can get them fixed soon. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

Who's your favorite character from the story?

nashra