11| Nice my ass

edited

_________

I sat at the bottom of the detention room, literally on the floor. I plugged my earphones on and started playing some music to chill down.

I just got detention for forgetting my book in my locker. Mrs, Blackburn should really shove my book up her ass and leave this school for good.

There were only two more people in the room.

Both of them being boys. One of them was a 'Wanna Be' copy of Zane, and the other was a little weird. He was wearing a black hoodie, the hood covering his head. His eyes were dark brown and so was his hair, but the glare on his face was terrifying. He had a few piercings I could see.

The door slammed open and a very angry Zane walked inside the room. His face was wearing a scowl and I prayed to God he didn't see me, but unfortunately he did. His scowl turned into a smirk and I mentally groaned.

This is going to be worse than I thought.

"Well, hello there, doll face" He said sitting right beside me and I groaned.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked and he smirked.

"Not really" he answered and I rolled my eyes.
"Why did you have to lose your phone!?" I hissed without any care in the world because the teacher was sleeping.

"Maybe it was fate trying to bring us together" He said and winked.

"Oh wait, what language are you speaking? Because it sounds like bullshit" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Always with the bitchy attitude"

-

I sat beside Ezra and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Well hello. I heard you got a nice detention" He said and I groaned.

"Nice my ass" I said and Zane smirked.

"Your ass is more than nice doll face" He said and I flipped him off.

"Hey everyone!" A happy Theo said sitting beside me.

"Why are you so happy? If I'm not happy, why can you?" I asked and he grinned.

"Because thanks to Zane here, I got a 95 on my Physics test" He answered and Zane smirked.

"See doll face, you have the whole package here. Hot, sexy, and smart" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Narcissistic asshole" I muttered under my breath and Ezra chuckled.

"Here, take this Oreo, it'll make you feel better" Ezra said handing me an Oreo and I smiled, then grabbed the cookie and shoved it inside my mouth.

"Damn babe, I have something else you can shove inside your mouth" Zane said and winked.

"Yeah, I will probably bite on it and make it bleed. Intentionally" I said and kept eating.

No one can separate my marriage with food. No one.

________

Hey! Hope you liked this update even though it is boring and very short. Please point out any typos I left so I can fix them. Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. Love you!

nashra