Epilogue

edited

First, let me take a moment to scream, cry and virtually hug you all. Thank you so so much for 1 million views. I never thought this would happen, but thanks to you it did. This is crazy! I love you all immensely and I have no words to express how thankful I am for this.
Dreams can come true, and I know that now because you all made mine come true.
Thank you.

___________

I sighed as staring at my reflection in the mirror.

First day of college. You can do this, Brynn. I can do this.

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. Zane was definitely stress eating, as he was eating pancakes, waffles, toasts, coffee, orange juice, sliced strawberries, bacon and an apple.

Kian was texting on his phone, because of course, why would he be nervous.

Ezra was still upstairs, with Sarah, who stayed the night over. Ellie and Angela made us breakfast, which is totally amazing of them because I was starving.

"Daily cup of coffee" Oliver said, handing me my cup full of coffee and I smiled.

We have that habit. He always prepares my coffee, every single morning.

"I'm so glad you're going to college too. Less time you spend here" James said to Zane and I snorted.

"Thanks for the love, dad. Very nice of you" Zane said and Kian grinned.

"They love me more" He said and Angela rolled her eyes.

"I love you both. Now shut up, grab your shit and get out of here" She said and Kian gasped.

"That was mean, mom. Very mean"

Ezra ran downstairs and so did Sarah. He grabbed an apple and took a huge bite out of it.

"We're going to be late. Let's go people!" He hissed and I pursed my lips.

"I don't want to go" I said and Zane sighed.

"You'll be okay. It's a good thing they accepted us all in the same college" He said.

"Yeah, because it's not a private college. If not, we would be in different parts of the world" Sarah said and he glared at her.

"Private colleges ask for too much" He said and I nodded.

I grabbed a chocolate bar and grinned.

"Im ready!"

-

Most people think college is an exciting place. It is where you meet all your future friends, co workers and maybe your future boss. It's a much better place than high school, they say.

I disagree.

When you look around the campus, you see so many people, they look like a bunch of rats.

Kian greeted some guys and for the first time in forever I was jealous of him. He knows people and has nothing to be afraid of.