13| Jealousy

edited

_________

"I got detention for a month! A month! I preferred being suspended for a month even if it went on my permanent record!" I yelled slamming the door shut and Oliver shook his head.

"That's what you get for fighting today" He said and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"The bitch deserved it though" She said and Angela nodded.

"I hate her fake ass" She said and James shook his head.

"We need to teach our kids the good, not the bad!" He exclaimed and Ellie nodded.

"Exactly. Knocking some sense into that bitch is good" she said and I smirked.

"It feels good to live with some badasses like me" I said and walked towards my room.

I don't get lost anymore. Ezra drew me a messy map so I wouldn't get lost. That's why I love him. He's my morning alarm, my foster brother and my favorite idiot. Also, he gives me free everyday concerts. He's not the best singer, but he has it somewhere.

"Hey Brynn" Zane said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey asshole" I said and walked inside my room, slamming the door shut behind me.

He chose to help Avalon when she was the one who started. She was the one talking about shit no one needed to know. The only people that knew were Zane and Ezra, and I wouldn't doubt that it was Zane who told her.

It's not like my life is all depressing. I've had bad moments, like my mom disowning me, but she made me a favor. She acted like a bitch even when my dad was alive, but she controlled it. Once dad was gone, she went on full bitch mode and I ended up getting all the hate.

Then the foster parents started. Some were good and some were bad. I guess I was the problem. I've never had the nicest attitude and when I moved in to a new house with new people, it felt strange, so of course I was a bitch to everyone and no one wanted me.

That's good because then I had to move here, and even though I have to deal with Zane, I got myself a great foster brother and friend who is hot as hell, whose name is Theo.

"Why are you such a bitch?" Zane asked walking inside my room and I groaned.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked and he smirked.

"Jealous of me and Avalon, doll face?" He asked.

"Why would I be jealous of your relationship with a silicone barbie?" I asked.

"You are always insulting her" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just stating the obvious, like you being a dick" I said.

"I do have one, and it's big" He said and winked.

"Can you stop being perverted just for once?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Where's the fun in that?" He asked and I groaned.

"I'm going out with Theo and I need to get ready, so leave" I said and his eyes darkened.

Ooh, I hit the nerve? Is baby Zane, jealous?

"Theo? Why the hell are you going out with him!?" He asked and I shrugged.

"He's hot and we're friends, so why not?" I said and he sucked in a deep breath.

"Are you serious? You can't go out with him!" He exclaimed and I frowned.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure I can make my own decisions" I said and he got closer to me.

Yup, definitely jealous. You go, Brynn

Bitch!? When he locks you in a room and ties you to a chair, don't come here complaining.

Oh, shut up!

"You are not going out with him" He said, his voice low and threatening.

"I am" I said and he got even closer to me.

"Don't test me" He said and I chuckled.

"Get out of my way! I have like half an hour to get ready!" I whined and he grabbed me by my waist, tight as hell.

"You. Are. Not. Going out with him!" I gulped.

"Get off me!" I yelled pushing him away, but he only tightened his hold.

"You don't rule my life! I can go out with whoever I want! If I want to go out with him, I will! If you can go out with whoever the fuck you want to, why can't I!? Now leave because I need to get ready!" I yelled pushing him away.

I locked the bathroom door and sighed.

If only the door to his room was locked too. I huffed and walked inside my closet. I grabbed a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and a blue t shirt and put them on. Then, I slipped my black vans on and walked out of the closet.

I applied some mascara and tied my hair up into a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room.

All this stupidity for a Starbucks coffee with Theo.

_________

Hola! I'm back. Hope you liked this chapter. If I left some typos, point them out so I can fix them. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra