43| Movies

edited

__________

I thought being grounded wasn't that boring, but I was wrong. Like, who the fuck gets grounded in summer vacations? That just ain't fair and right. It's depressing.

Ezra and Kian are free to go everywhere they want. Go to clubs, get drunk, go to parties, get drunk, and Zane and I are stuck in the house. That ain't fair.

"Come on, mom! We learned from our mistake! We won't do it again! Just let us go out somewhere!" Zane cried out loud and even with my door closed, I could hear him.

"That's what you always said whenever you got in trouble and I grounded you" Angela said and he groaned.

"Please! We've helped around the house and we've been good young adults! Kian is always an ass and you let him go everywhere!" He yelled and I smiled when he said 'young adults'.

"Young adult? If you are such an adult, act like one! Plus, Kian is legal age, he can do almost everything he wants" Angela hissed.

"That's why I said young adults! Because we are adults that still act like kids but are still adults!" He exclaimed and I opened my door and stared at both of them.

"You two are disturbing my sleep. With all respect, mother of my boyfriend and kinda my mother too, I'm done with being grounded. I'm going to grab my phone and I will walk downstairs, open the front door and get the hell out of this house. You will not stop me because I'm half an independent woman and I deserve to enjoy my fucking summer vacations. I'm going to leave now" I said and slammed my door shut behind me.

I walked downstairs and out of the house. I knew Zane was following me, but I didn't mind because he was going to be my ride wherever I wanted to go to.

"We are going to the movies" I said and he slapped my butt, hard, before getting inside the car.

I stood there, staring at the car in disbelief. Why would he do that!? It fucking burns!

I opened the car door and got in the passenger's seat. I harshly closed the door and put the seatbelt on.

I could feel him staring at me but I stared out the window. My butt fucking hurts and he is the cause of my pain, so I'm ignoring him.

"Brynn"

I kept ignoring him.

"Princess"

I ignored him.

"Baby"

I ignored him.

"Babe"

I ignored him.

"Doll face"

"I swear I will slap the fuck out of your damn beautiful face" I threatened and he grabbed my hand. I tried to snatch it away but his hold only tightened.

"I'm sorry, princess. I just couldn't resist it. Your butt was screaming 'Hit me baby one more time!' " He said, singing the last part and I glared at him.