14| Max

edited

__________

"Wake up honey boo! It's time for school!" Ezra yelled and I groaned.

"Let me sleep!" I whined.

"You're going to be late!" He sang and I groaned, but opened my eyes anyway.

"You know it's Saturday. We don't have school" I groaned.

"Yes, but we are going to the mall" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure, go get ready. I'll be there in five" I said sarcastically and he pouted.

"Please! I'll buy you food and even Victoria Secret!" He cried and I rolled my eyes again.

"We both know you only want to see what underwear I use"

-

I ended up going to the mall, with Ezra, and Theo, and Zane, and Avalon. Out of all people, her. Ezra thought it would be rude to go out without her since she's like Zane's favorite barbie.

His words, not mine.

Of course, I was going my way and they were going their way. I made Ezra go with Zane and Avalon since it's his fault she's here on the first place. Theo, on the other hand, said he would come with me because he appreciates my presence.

Which is a very nice thing of him. Theo had his arm wrapped around my shoulder and I had mine wrapped around his waist.

"We look like little kids showing each other some affection" He said and I shrugged.

"I'm a kid at heart" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"More like a bitch at heart" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm only a bitch to the people that deserve it"

"Oh, so everyone deserves it" He said and I slapped his arm.

"Yeah! You deserve it!" I hissed and he smiled.

"Ah, I love it when you get mad" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! Can we go to build a bear!?" I asked and he groaned.

"No! Anything but that!" He whined and I pouted.

"Please! I want a cute little bear!"

"Fine! But I get to name the bear" He said and I grabbed his hand running towards the store.

We walked inside the store and I grinned. I picked a light brown bear with a light pink nose. I showed it to Theo and he smiled.

"She's cute" He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"She? It's a he" I said and his eyes widened.

"That looks like a female bear!" He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"But it's a he" I said and he groaned.

"Fine! His name is Steve" He said and I wry laughed.

"No way in hell" I said.

"Let's get him stuffed!" He said and I nodded making the line to stuff the bear.

The lady stuffed the bear and then gave me a heart. I made a wish, which is pretty stupid, but she wanted me to make a wish so I made her wish come true. After stuffing the bear, we decided to pick an outfit.

"This!" I yelled holding a batman outfit and Theo rolled his eyes.

"No. He needs a stylish outfit, not some cheap batman costume" He said and I rolled my eyes picking up a pair of jeans.

He insulted batman.

"What about these?" I said holding them up and he nodded.

"With this shirt" He said holding a blue button up shirt and I nodded.

"And this converse" I said holding the shoes up and he nodded.

"We found our outfit!" He said grabbing the bear and dressing him up.

Theo paid for the bear. I wanted to pay, since I was the one that wanted the bear, but he said he was a good friend and he was paying for the bear, so I ended up agreeing. Now, we were deciding the name.

"Logan?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Bear?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Max?" I asked and his eyes lit up.

"Max it is!" He yelled and I smiled.

We stopped walking when we saw the guys standing in front of us.

"You brought a bear without me!?" Ezra yelled and I shrugged.

"It's our bear" I said motioning to Theo.

"Can we just go eat?" Zane asked and I could tell he was annoyed.

"Yeah, and please, leave that stupid bear here because it makes you look ridiculous" Avalon said and I rolled my eyes.

"He's my son. I have to take him everywhere" I said hugging the bear and walking away.

I ain't gonna let anyone insult my son.

_________

Hey! Hope you liked this update. If there are some typos I left, point them out so I can fix them. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra

I Stole the Badboy's Phone | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara