07| Cussing

edited

^90210- Blackbear. I'm so in love with this song, that I put it as my school alarm. Lol

_________

I walked down the hall and saw Zane leaning against my locker. Oh shit! He found out about his phone. I'm dead.

Dear God,

I'm sorry for all the bad things I ever did. I love you and I hope you forgive me. Thanks for giving me 17 years of life. Make sure you tell my family I love them.

Amen.

I stopped right in front of him and he smirked.

"How was your ride with Ezra today?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Pretty good actually. He brought me McDonald's so I really didn't pay attention to his driving skills" I answered and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm glad you loved your ride. I'm still looking for the person that is so obsessed with me that had to steal my phone" He said and I smirked.

"Aw the poor baby is in 'find lost phone mission' " He glared at me.

"There is a lot of stuff there that no one is supposed to see" He said and I shrugged.

Well, I'll see it.

"Well, I have to go to class. Go cry to another girl" I said and walked away.

One of the many things God gifted me with is the fact that I can play it cool around people when I'm guilty about something. I don't get nervous and blurt things out. I'm a good liar, and it is a gift.

-

I sat beside Theo and he smiled.

"Hey there" He said and I smiled taking my books out.

"Hey you" I said and he chuckled.

"Do you happen to like physics?" He asked.

"Not really" I answered and he groaned.

"Guess I'll have to find another tutor" He said.

"The fact that I don't like it doesn't mean I'm not good at it" I said and he smiled.

"So you get A's in this class?" He asked and I nodded.

He's actually believing this. I'm gonna break his heart.

"Sweet! So can you tutor me?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course" I said.

"Than-"

"If you want to get a good B or C" I finished and he playfully glared at me.

"Don't play with my feelings like that" He said and I chuckled.

"Isn't Zane a smart guy?" I asked and his eyes lit up.

"Yes! Thank you so much Brynn!" He exclaimed and grabbed his phone.

I've never seen someone get so excited over meeting with Zane.

-

I took a humongous bite of my pizza slice and Ezra stared at me in shock.

"How can you take that humongous bite!?" He asked, surprised and I shrugged.

"It's a talent" I answered but it came out muffled due to the amount of food in my mouth.

"More like being a pig" Avaboobs said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you even here?" I asked and she smirked.

"Because my Zaney boo likes me" She answered and I mentally cringed. What is that nickname?

"Avalon, please, stop grabbing my arm. I like eating" Zane said politely and I smirked.

I know he is pissed because he lost his phone. Well, technically he didn't lose it, he just left it behind and I stole it. I saw a couple of pictures in his gallery, and let me tell you he's the most narcissistic person I've ever met.

I didn't go deep in the gallery, afraid I would find some 'inappropriate' pictures. I don't even know what to expect of him anymore.

"Hey everyone" Theo said sitting beside me and I smiled.

"Did you get Zane to tutor you?" I asked and Zane grunted.

"Yes, I did. Well, I had to blackmail him into it" Theo answered and Zane rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up! At least I'm tutoring you" He said and took a bite of his burger.

"No cussing in my table!" Ezra yelled and I chuckled.

"Your table?" I asked and he nodded.

"My table. I rule this fucking shit!" He yelled and Theo raised an eyebrow.

"You just cussed" He said and Ezra shrugged.

"Again, it's my motherfucking table"

_______

Hey! Hope you liked this update. Point out any typos I left out so I can fix them as soon as possible. Please vote and comment. Love you!

Oh, and life lesson. Never get a piercing without your mom's approval.

nashra