38| Vacations

edited

^Ezra with a dog. I saw this on Instagram and thought it was supa cute!

__________

Summer. Vacations. They are finally here. It's amazing how time flies. Just a few months ago I was starting my senior year, and yesterday I graduated. All of this proves that everything can change in just a second.

"So, what are your summer plans?" Theo asked and I shrugged.

"Eat, sleep, watch Netflix, you know, the usual" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"So much fun!" He said sarcastically and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"An what are your summer plans?" I asked and he grinned.

"Go on a bunch of dates with this girl I met a few weeks ag-"

"What!? You found yourself a girlfriend and you didn't tell me, your best friend!?" I yelled and his eyes widened.

"I'm so-"

"Guys! Come to hear the gossip!" I yelled and a few seconds later, Zane, Ezra and even Kian ran inside my room.

"Who's getting married?" Kian asked.

"Who died?" Zane asked.

"Who ate my chocolate cake?" Ezra asked and we all stared at him.

"The chocolate cake isn't yours, it's mine, idiot" I said and he pouted but let it go. "And no one died or is getting married, Theo's got a girlfriend!" I exclaimed and Ezra's eyes widened.

"And you didn't tell me!? I'm hurt" He said, placing a hand over his chest, on the right side.

"Your heart is on the left side" Zane said and Ezra shook his head.

"I'm so hurt, my heart moved to the right" He said and Kian rolled his eyes.

"Guys, she's not my girlfriend. She's different than the other girls I've been with, though" Theo said.

"Mhm" He said sarcastically.

Zane stared at me and I stared back. He winked and I frowned. Me mouthed a 'You look hot', well that's what I understood, for all I know he could have said 'You are a cow'. I shrugged and he smiled.

"There's too much sexual tension here, we're leaving" Ezra said, dragging Kian out with him.

"And I'm out" Theo said and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Zane plopped down in my bed and hugged me. I ran my hands through his hair and he closed his eyes, hugging me tighter.

His hair is so soft. I need to ask him what conditioner he uses.

"I love you" He mumbled and I smiled.

He's cute.

"I love you, asshole" I said and he smiled, his eyes still closed.

-

Zane was sleeping in my bed. Yes, he fell asleep and has taken my whole bed. I had to sit on the small couch to watch Netflix because he did that. Remember when I called his nasty ass cute? Scratch that, he's still an asshole.

Soft snores were coming out of his mouth and I sighed. I hate it when people snore. It's annoying and mostly when I'm trying to watch Netflix. I know Zane is my boyfriend and I'm supposed to love him the way he is, but snores are still annoying.

Someone knocked in my door and I took a deep breath. Guess Netflix doesn't want to he watched today.

The door opened and Ezra walked inside the room.

"No one said come in, so I made myself in" He said and I shrugged.

"What do you need? I was trying to watch Netflix but you interrupted that" I said and he smiled.

"I'm going out to buy myself a milkshake, do you want one?" He asked and I grinned.

"Yes. Chocolate please and buy one for the asshole here" I said and he nodded.

"I'll be back in a few" He said and then walked out of the room.

Today has been a peaceful day, which is weird because in this house there is never peace. It is either Ezra or Kian who cause the drama. I have a dysfunctional family, but I love it.

Zane stirred up and opened his eyes. And he finally wakes up. I stared at him in awe because even though he's an asshole, he's a cute asshole. He blinked a few times and looked around until his eyes landed on me.

"What year is it?" He asked and I burst off in laughter.

How am I dating this guy?

___________

Hey! Hope you liked this update. It is short, I'm sorry. Point out any typos left so I can fix them soon. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra