15|Love, love

edited

___________

"Hey Brynn, can I hold my adoptive son?" Theo asked and I gave him our baby Max.

"Take care of Max. He's a good looking bear, clearly got that from his mother" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. I'm hungry" He said and Ezra nodded.

"Same, but the romantic couple can't just walk" He said and Zane glared at him.

We've been standing here for about fifteen minutes cause Avalon was tired and needed her feet to take a break, and Zane just followed her. Honestly, words can't express how much I despite that fake barbie.

"I'm leaving. I won't keep waiting here just because this barbie can't walk" I said grabbing Theo's hand and walking away.

"Hey! Don't leave me here hoe!" Ezra yelled running behind us and I rolled my eyes.

I still wonder how he gets so many girls. He's sexy, I admitted that the first day I saw him, until I got to know he was my brother, but he's stupid. Not the bad kind of stupid, though, he's just too cheerful, way too cheerful. I love him anyway.

"Can you stop daydreaming about my hot self and keep walking?" Ezra asked and I rolled my eyes. Cocky Ezra is back.

"You wish" I said catching up with Theo and he smiled.

"I've noticed every time your mood flips and you act like a bitch, I always am the one who receives the bitchy attitude" He said and I chuckled.

"Well, you're too full of yourself, because I'm always a bitch to everyone, not only you" I said and he shook his head smiling.

"You're really something" He said and Ezra glared at us.

"Can you stop your lovey dovey donkey shit? I'm hungry" He said and I frowned.

"Why are you so rude?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Because I'm fucking hungry and I want fucking Taco Bell!" He exclaimed and Theo raised an eyebrow.

"Calm your tits bro, we're already in the foodcourt" He said and Ezra grinned.

"Bye bichachos!" He ran away. Theo and I stared at his back while he was running, and then we bursted out in laugher.

"I want McDonald's" Theo said and I shook my head.

"Leave bitch, I want Taco Bell!" I exclaimed and then ran towards the line.

A few minutes later we were sitting on a table and eating our food, peacefully. Of course, there's always something that wants to ruin my peace, this time being Avalon.

"If you keep eating that kind of food, by the end of this month you'll look like a whale" She said and I fake smiled at her.

"At least I'll be a happy whale because I got to eat Taco Bell" I said and took a bite of my taco. I moaned in delight and Theo stared at me with a small smirk on his face.

Stupid perverted minds.

"If I knew you were going to be this happy with just Taco Bell, I would've brought you food a while ago" He said and I shrugged.

"Food is the key to my heart. Write that down boys!" I yelled to a group of guys around our age that were staring at me while they walked past us. One of them smirked and then winked at me.

Ooh, he's cute.

Brynn the hoe is back.

"I'll keep that in mind" He said and then left.

"Hey! I didn't get your name!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"One day!" He yelled back and then disappeared in the crowd.

Right then, I realized we were in the foodcourt and everyone was staring at me as if I was crazy.

"Oh! Get a life you retarded souls!" I exclaimed and took a big bite out of my taco.

"You need to stop making the boys fall for you" Ezra said and I frowned.

"None of them have fallen for me" I said and he sighed, then slightly took a glance at Zane.

Boy, if you think I didn't notice that, you're completely wrong.

"You'd be surprised"

____________

Hey! Hope you liked this update. It is extremely short but oh well. If I left some typos, point them out so I can fix them. Please vote and comment. Love you all!

nashra