1 | "Nightmare"

Hello Guys!!This is my first book.I am really very excited to write on Wattpad. Please encourage me friends.....

Before you all ask me,let me inform you that maximum chapters in this book are unpublished. If you are still interested then you can find this book in Ficfun and also in Dreame..

So better Hurry up !! Go to the play store and download Ficfun app.. It is now available in both IOS and Android devices.. Here is also the link for Dreame

https://www.dreame.com/search/?kw=My+heart+beats+only+for+you

Guys This book is a blend of Love, Friendship and Trust.. It has three beautiful love stories. Each story shows a unique meaning to Love.. So please don't ignore it..

And please if you are reading in Ficfun.. Then don't forget to follow my work there. 

Ananya pov:

Karthik!! wait. I can't run any more. I'm tired. My legs are paining please wait a minute. Suddenly, I found a car rushing towards us and we started running again. The car was on full speed. Karthik had a tight grip on my hand but suddenly he left my hand and pushed me towards the other side of the road and the car hit him with full speed.

Karthik!!! I screamed.

Suddenly I opened my eyes. I looked at the surrounding, it looked familiar to me. Yeah, it's my room. I'm on my bed. IT'S A DREAM. A bad dream no it's a nightmare. I got up from bed and looked at the clock it was 4 in the morning. I can feel sweat droplets on my forehead. Immediately, I took my phone and called to my friend Naima. It was ringing but there is no response. I tried again but there was no response.

"Please Naina lift the call please", my hands were shivering. She was not lifting my calls. I tried many times but there was no response.

Oh God!! What happened? Why is she not lifting my calls? Is everything okay there? I again tried calling her. I should really thank God because she lifted my call. I am very happy to hear her voice. I relaxed a bit by hearing her voice.

"Hello!!", she greeted as soon as picking up the call.

"Hello Ananya. Are you there?", she asked again and then I came out of my senses.

"Huh? Yes, I am there. Where are you Naina? I called u many times. Why are you not lifting my calls?", I yelled at her, all I heard was her laugh.

Why the hell is she laughing? I want to kill you. I cursed under my breathe

"Why are you laughing?", I shouted at her.

"I'm sorry Ananya. First clam down yourself. It's 2Pm in India and I'm busy with my work in the hospital so I didn't lift your call"

"How many times I told to you to not to avoid my calls?", I asked her with low voice.

"Hey Ananya, I'm really sorry. Tell me what happened? Why are you so tensed?", she asked.

"How did you know that I am tensed?", I asked her.

"Your voice is shivering, and I can guess that you are crying? Why did you call me this late night?", she asked me.

"How is Karthik? Is everything fine there?", I asked her with tears in my eyes.

"Karthik is good. He is responding to the medicines very well. Soon we can see our smiling Karthik", she said.

"By the way why are you crying?", She asked me, and I told her everything about my dream.

"Ananya it's just a dream. Karthik will be fine because I am there to take care of his. Please don't worry about him", she said.

"But my past is killing me every time I had lost my friend Riya, now if anything happens to Karthik I can't live on this earth", I told her crying.

"Please don't cry. Nothing is going to happen to Karthik. Take care of yourself Ananya. I am here to take care of Karthik ", she said.

"Thank you Naina, you're the most important part of my life", I said.

"I don't expect thanks from you Ananya. By the way tell me when you are coming back to India, I am waiting for you?", she asked me.

"Naina, I'm about to complete my training. I am waiting for the last day"

"May be by next week I will leave this New York where I had a lot of memories with Karthik and Riya. I just want to leave this place as soon as possible because I can't live without them here alone", I told her.

"Ananya please come fast I am waiting for you", she said and a smile came on my face.

"Okay, I will be there soon", I replied.

"Fine, now go and sleep I think you have to go to Hospital tomorrow", she said.

"Okay. Take care of yourself and Karthik", saying this I disconnected the call.

I laid on my bed tried to sleep for some more time. But I couldn't sleep anymore. All memories with Riya and Karthik are flashing in my mind. I cleared my head and closed my eyes to get some sleep.

----------------------

I heard my alarm ringing; I opened my eyes then I got up from my bed and walked towards the window.

I slowly opened the window; a cool breeze touched my face. As it was winter it is still dark outside. I'm still thinking about my last night dream, a silent tear escaped from my eyes.

If anything happened to Karthik, what should I do? I should save him at any cost. He should become normal. I was thinking about Karthik 's condition and suddenly I heard someone knocking my door. I went near and opened the door. I saw my maid who was smiling making her white teeth flash. I smiled back and wished her good morning. She is not only my maid but also a good friend.

"Ananya, I had prepared breakfast for us, so get ready fast we can have it. ", she said.

"Okay Rosy. I will come within 20 minutes", I told her. she again smiled and went downstairs.

I opened my cupboard and picked my favourite tank top and jeans. I went to washroom and took a hot shower. I got ready within 10 minutes. I went to check myself in the mirror. I was looking perfect but I felt like something was missing, my smile which I had lost a long ago. My face looked pale and dull. I just took a long breath and assured myself that everything will be okay.

I came out of my room and went straight to dining hall. I saw Rosy waiting for me I smiled at her. We had our breakfast silently. At last, I told bye to her and came out from my house.

I started walking on the footpath. Many memories were flashing in my mind. Riya and Karthik they are the only people who cared for me. But I lost them. I had a father who doesn't love me.

I'm all alone. I reached my hospital where I completed my training as a neurologist. I love my profession It was Riya's dream to see me as a doctor. Now she is not there with me. I lost everything my Mom, my Father's love, now Riya.

What's going in my life??

I just hate this city where I lost my friend.

I HATE YOU ...New York