Chapter 44

Deeksha pov:

I parked my scooty and removed my scarf. I turned and I heard his voice. Aditya...

I didn't respond and started walking. He caught my wrist making me gasp. His touch can bring shivers down my Spine.

"Leave me..", I said.

"Deeksha..please give me 5 minutes. I don't want to talk to you", He said.

I don't want to talk to him... I'll definitely fall for him again. But he is a cheat.. I hate myself for loving a person like him.

"Please leave me...can't you understand what I'm saying? I don't what to talk to you",I shouted controlling my tears.

"Just five minutes..",he said still holding my hand.

I want to slap him but I can't.. my tears started rolling down my cheeks and he left my hand.

Immediately I wiped my eyes and rushed to my cabin. I threw my bag and started crying. My past is killing me.

Why he was irritating me? What he wanted to talk to me? I was in my thoughts and I heard the phone ringing.

"Deeksha... boss wants to talk to you. Come to his cabin..",
receptionist said and disconnected the call.

I wiped my eyes and I went to my boss cabin.

"Good Morning Sir..", I said.

"Good Morning Deeksha..", he replied.

"Are you fine?",He asked me.

"Yes..", I said with a fake smile.

"Did you completed the designs for our new project?", He asked me.

"No sir...",I said looking at the floor.

"What happened to you? Your performance is decreasing day by day. If you do like this You may loss your job", He said shocking me.

"Sorry sir... please give me some time", I said.

"Ok... today is your deadline. I'll should see them tomorrow on my table", He said and I nodded in yes. Soon I was in my cabin.

I looked at my designs.. I was not satisfied. I started to concentrate on my work.

Aditya pov:

I saw her tears and left her hand. I was the reason for her tears. I hate myself. I should definitely tell my reason for leaving her. I will wait here till she comes. I thought and leaned back on the car.

I was thinking about Deeksha...I'm really lucky to have her in my life. I won't loose her. I was in my thoughts and I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller Id. It was my PA.

"Hello sir. Good Morning.",He said and I greeted him back.

"Sir... where are you?",he asked me.

"I'm busy..",I said.

"Sir... today is the deadline for our project.. We need your signature", He said.

"I don't care about it... I'm busy toady..", I said and disconnect the call. I looked at my watch.

It was 2:00pm. She will definitely come out for lunch. I thought and a smile came on my face.