Chapter 12

Ananya pov:

What is he thinking about me?
Why is he scaring me? Hell with you Dad. I went to my room and started packing my things.

"Why are you packing your luggage?", Naina asked me.

"Naina I got a call from my Dad", I said while packing .

"That's a good news Andy . You should be happy for that. But tell me why are you packing your luggage?",She asked me.

"He told me to come back to Mumbai.",I said.

"Why?" She asked me.

"Even I too don't know.He said that he wanted to discuss some important matter with me.", I said with a sad tone.

"Oh. Andy Why are you upset?", She asked me .

"Naina I don't want to go to Mumbai. I want stay with you and karthik. ",I replied.

"Ok then. Shall I come with you ?", She asked me.

"I'm not a small kid Naina.I can go. More over you should take care of Karthik. So drop your idea.",I said.

"I'll drop my idea only when you smile", she said with her eyes blinking.

I'm smiled at her. "I'll miss you idiot." I said. And she hugged me tightly.

"When is your flight?", She asked me.

"I have to go Naina. Dad told me to come by evening." I said.

"Then you should start now itself.", She said.

"Yes I should.",I replied.

I completed my packing and went to Kartik's room to say goodbye. I sat beside him.

"Karthik I'm going to Mumbai But I promise that I'll come soon. I know you will miss me . But I can't do anything, My Hitler dad wants to meet me..",I said.

"Take care of yourself Idiot", I said and kissed his forehead.

I went downstairs and found Naina waiting for me with car keys in her hands. I took my luggage and placed it at the back seat. I looked at her waiting for her to speak.

"You want drive right?",She asked me.

I nodded in yes. And she gave me the car keys.

Soon we reached airport and I took my ticket.I bid goodbye to Naina . Finally I settled in my seat.

I prefer to sit near the window. I'm looking at the blue sky and unknowingly a smile occupied my lips. My trip to Delhi was really amazing. I enjoyed a lot. Many incidents are flashing in my mind. Especially Arjun. I can't forget him. His behaviour. looks . Smile everything.

I wish to meet him again .I want to be his friend. A good friend.

Arjun pov:

I locked myself in room for more than three hours. What they are expecting from me? I can't love any other girl because my heart and soul are already dedicated to Megha.

But I can't hurt my family. I lost my happiness a long back. I don't want to be a reason for their sadness. I want them to be happie always.

They kept the proposal just for the sake of money. How can people be like that ? Anyways I don't want my family to get hurt because of me. I don't my father to loss his prestige. I'll agree for the proposal.