Chapter19

Ananya pov:

Everything went fine. But I'm really uncomfortable with this sudden change in my life. Everyone enjoyed my marriage except me.

I went to my room to pack my luggage. All are waiting for me. I'm going to leave Mumbai. I'm going to leave this mansion.

Soon everything is set ready. I went downstairs and saw Arjun and dad discussing something.

"Are you Ready?", My dad asked me.

"Yes Dad", I said looking at Arjun.

"Where are my inlaw's?", I asked him.

"They had already left to airport. Arjun is waiting for you.", He said.

"I'm ready to leave.",I said lowering my eyes. My dad hugged me for the first time. I was really shocked by his action.

"God bless you", he said in my ears. I smiled at him.

Arjun pov:

All the guests left. I went to Hotel room and changed into formals. My dad told me to pick up Ananya from her house.

I went to her house. I saw my uncle who was busy talking to Naina. He saw and came towards me .I bended my head for his blessing.

"God bless you",he said and hugged me.

I saw Ananya walking towards us. She was looking as usual with no smile on her face. What happened to her? Why is she not even smiling?I thought.

"Shall we leave ?", I asked her. She nodded in yes.

I took her hand into mine and walked towards the car. She immediately removed her hand from mine. A smile came on my face.

We sat inside the car and started our journey to Airport. I wanted to talk to her. But I know she is not in a mood to talk. She didn't even looked at me during the journey. Her eyes are concentrated on the nature. She was looking very dull.

"Ananya are you fine?", I asked her. She looked at me and said yes.

We reached Airport. My family is waiting for us. Soon we broaded our private jet . I saw her talking to my mom. She was smiling.

"Arjun where are you going? Come and sit beside your wife.",
She said.

I looked at Ananya. Her smile vanished within a second.

"No mom. I'll sit with dad", I said.

"Arey you are a newly married couple you both should sit together", she said and forced me to sit beside her.

I saw Ananya who was looking down. I wanted to talk to her badly. I wanted to ask a lot of questions. But she is avoiding me.

She is very comfortable with my family but not with me. My mom became so close to her.

Generally my mom won't like people so fast. But she likes Ananya a lot. I don't know what magic she did to my mom.

She was looking at the clouds from the window. I'm sure that she is a nature lover.

After sometime Ayaan came and sat on my lap. He took my phone and started playing games.

Ananya pov :

Mom forced him to sit beside me. I know that he is looking at me. But I avoided him. I don't want to talk to him.

After sometime Ayaan came and sat on his lap. He started playing games.

"Andy are you fine?", Ayaan asked me.

"I looked at him and said that I'm good." He shifted from Arjun's lap to my lap.