Chapter 40

Aditya pov:

I went to my home and laid on the bed. Her teary eyes are flashing in my mind. I made her cry. I hate myself for doing that. I should talk to her. I should tell her what exactly happened. Moreover I want to see her badly. I got up from my bed and looked at the time. It was 1:00Am. I took my car keys and went to her house.

All the lights are switched off.. I decided to implement my plan. I decided to use the back gate..I climbed the gate and then wall.. Soon I reached a window . I entered into the house through that window. I was in the balcony..I searched for her room. But I didn't find. I went downstairs and I observed the lights in a room are still on. I heard someone's sobbing sound. I saw a window and I went and opened the curtain. I saw my Deeksha crying with a photo in her hand. I looked at the photo..It was mine. A silent tear escaped from my eyes.

Is she crying for me? Did she still loves me? Will she gives me a second chance?

My heart says that she still loves me. This time I won't loose her. she is mine. I'll do anything for her happiness with that thoughts. I left the place.

Arjun pov:

I was really happie that I'm going to share my past to her.  I'll propose her. But somewhere in my heart I felt insecurity. What if she rejects me? Can I handle that pain? I kept all my thoughts a side and went to home.

I went with a smile on my face but it vanished as soon as I saw her. She was in Saree... I felt a little pain in my heart.. My eyes turned red.. How can she do this to me?

"Where did you get this?", I asked her.

"From your wardrobe.. ",she said making me angry.

Immediately I went to the wardrobe and searched for my dairy. Where is it?

I didn't find it.. she might have read it. Finally I saw it on the table. I'm sure that she read it.

How can she read other's personal diary. I hate her. I hate her a lot. Immediately I took my car keys to leave.

"Where are you going?", She asked me.

"Get lost... I don't want to see your face", I shouted and left the place without turning back.

I was in my car... I don't know where I'm going.. How can she do this to me? How can she read my dairy? I brought that saree for Megha...I thought of presenting her after our marriage. But all the things were shattered..

This dairy...is all about Megha.. it's all about my love towards Megha..I wrote each and every incident.. My proposal..My gifts...First kiss... everything.... all the best moments with Megha are flashing in my mind. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I stopped the car and get down..I felt so weak all of a sudden. I collapsed on my knees and started crying loud..

Why did you left me all alone Megha? Why? I shouted.

I heard my phone ringing... I took it from my pocket and saw the caller Id. It was Ananya..

I clenched my fist and I switched off the phone and threw it into the car.

 "How can you play with my feelings Ananya? ",I shouted.

I don't know when it started to rain..

Ananya pov:

He jerked my hand with full force. I lost my balance and fell down.

What happened to him but of a sudden? Why did he shouted? Why he was angry on me?What was my mistake?

His words were echoing in my ears.  "I hate you...", he said. I didn't expect this from him.

"I don't want to see your face...." How can he be so cruel. Tears are rolling down my cheeks. I can't control them.