Chapter 39

Arjun pov:

"Do you want to taste it?", Ananya asked offering me the juice glass. Immediately I kissed her  soft lips. She was in utter shock.

"It tastes good..I like it..", I said smirking. "Arjun you are..",she tried to say but I cutted it off.

"Hey..Don't speak..or else I'll kiss you more", I said. She was looking at me with her big eyes.

"Ok come..let's go down..I'll make something to eat", I said and took her right hand into mine.

I took her to the kitchen..She sat on the table..

 "What are you going to prepare?", she asked me.

"What you have decided to prepare for me?",I asked her.

"Briyani and Ghazar Halwa..",she said looking at the floor.

"What? How can you prepare them? You can choose easy items right.. ",I asked her.

"It was Naina 's idea. She suggested me to do those items.", Ananya said.

"Hell with your friend..How can she suggest these tough dishes?",I asked her switching the gas stove.

"What? Don't Scold her.. She is my bestie..I can't tolerate this.",She said giving me an angry look.

"OK..Now cool..Relax my dear angry bird..", I said and took her near the stove.

"I'll show you how to prepare briyani.", I said and started preparing.

Ananya pov:

He started preparing Briyani.. but my eyes were on him. He was looking so hot in shorts. His Hair was falling on his face making him to look younger. The way he kisses me..the way he apologizes me.. the way he takes care of me.. are the things which made me fall for him. 

"Done with your checking?" he asked me bringing back to senses. 

Oh God!! How can he be so sharp?What should I tell him now?

"Checking? I'm Sorry.. You are mistaken..I didn't check you out",I replied without looking into his eyes.

"Then tell me why are your eyes on me.. they should be on the dish right. ",he asked me.

"I'm just seeing...", I tried to say but he cut me off. 

"You are a big lair.. I know you are ogling at me from the past 5 minutes", he stated looking straight into my eyes. He never miss a chance to tease me. 

"Arjun I know that you are very intelligent but for your kind information there is nothing wrong in checking you out. Every girl will get attracted to you because you look Handsome.Hot.S....I bit my lower tongue realizing what I had said now.

How can I say that word?What he will think of me? I don't know why I can't keep my dirty mouth shut.

He was looking at me with his eyes wide open. "I'm Sorry.. I just...", I tried to say but he cut it off.

"Hey..relax.. I don't want to tease you anymore", He said giving me relief.

Soon he taught me how to cook Biryani and he finished his cooking. 

"I want to taste it", I said as soon as he switched off the stove. He gave me a spoon full of Biryani and I tasted it. 

"It was Amazing.. you are really a good cook",I said with a broad smile on my face. 

"I know that I'm a good cook but I want you to be also a good cook. it's very necessary to learn cooking Ananya .. please understand..", He said looking straight into my eyes.