Chapter 57

Arjun pov:

I was looking at Rajeev's file.. We started to search for him.. We took the help of New York's cops to find his details.. There are many cases on him.. He is an international criminal.. I studied each and every file regarding him.

"What is our next step?", Varun asked me.

"We should find his place..", I said.

"I had already enquired Arjun ", Varun said.

"That's great.. we can go to that address", I said.

"No.. that's highly impossible.. He is not staying in New York.. He lives in a island..",Varun said shocking me.

"Which Island?", I asked him.

"Roosevelt Island", he said.

"Ok.. Let's go to that Island.. We can catch him..",I said and everyone agreed.

Soon I packed my bag and we went to that Island.

We started interrogating all the people.I want to meet him once.. He can't hide from me.. I'll catch him soon.. I was in my thoughts.

"What are you thinking?", I heard Varun's voice.

"I want to meet him once..", I said looking at Rajeev's photo.

" Don't worry.. your wish will come true..",he said and I nodded in yes.

I looked at my watch it was 7pm.. But I didn't get his details till now.. I don't know what to do? I don't know how to catch him.. I was in my thoughts and my phone rang..

I looked at the caller ID.. It was Ananya.. I'm not in a mood to talk to her.. So I cut the call. And started checking the files. My phone started ringing again.. It was Ananya again..

What the hell is this? I'm getting frustrated and she is disturbing me.. I controlled myself and cutted the call.. With in few seconds my phone started ringing again..

"Hey!! Are you mad? Why are you calling me these many times? Don't you have any work other than disturbing me? I don't want to talk to you.. Please don't disturb me.. ", I said in one breath and disconnected the call. I switched off my phone and started thinking about Rajeev.. Soon I drifted into sleep..

------------------------------------------

Next day, I got up and looked at my phone.. It was in switch off.. I turned it on and went to washroom. I took a quick shower and came out.. I took a blue shirt and black jeans.. I looked at the shirt.. This was bought by my Angel.. A smile came on my face and it faded with in seconds..

I realized what I had done yesterday? I shouted on her for no reason.. She might got hurt.. I don't know why I behaved like that... I came out of my thoughts and took my phone.. I dialed to her and she didn't lift the call..

Ananya pov :

I completed my work and went to my home.. My head is aching badly.. I went upstairs and jumped on the bed.. I want to talk to Arjun.. But he might be busy...I don't want to disturb him.. I'll call him tomorrow morning.. I thought and dropped my idea.. Soon I drifted into sleep thinking about my hubby.

Next day,I got up from my bed and took a quick shower.. I got dressed in a tie-shirt and ankle length jeans.. I looked myself in the mirror and started brushing my hair.. My eyes went to the bracelet which I was wearing.. It remained me of my handsome..

Immediately a smile came on my face. This bracelet is his first gift and It is the symbol of his love.. I won't remove this till my death.. I thought and smiled to myself..