Chapter 62

Hello Guyzz

This New Year stands  before us like a chapter in a book..waiting to be written.. We can help write that story by setting goals..

We have 12 new chapters and 365 new chances.. So Let's rock this 2K18..

Happy New Year my dear friends.. and may this year bring a loads of happiness and love to you and to your family..

H@ppy New Year...

Aditya pov:

I stayed the whole night with Deeksha and she slept peacefully.. Next Day I went to my office and started to work on the pending files.. I finalized the deal and Nidhi felt happy.. There are many projects which are nearer to dead lines.. I was concentrating on the files and I heard my phone ringing.. I looked at the caller ID.. It was Rahul..

"Hello Rahul..", I greeted him and he greeted me back.

"What are doing man?" he asked me.

"I'm in the office..", I said.

"Ok.. when are you coming to Mumbai?", he asked me.

"Mumbai.. For What?", I asked him.

"God!! for my wedding man..", he almost shouted.

"Do you really want me to come?", I asked him checking the file.

"What are you talking Idiot?", he yelled.

"Rahul.. I'm busy yarr.. I can't come for your wedding..", I said.

"Adi.. Why are talking like this? You are coming to Mumbai tonight.. I'll send you the tickets", he said.

"Rahul..they are many deadlines yaar..", I tried to say but he cut it off.

"Hey Are those projects more important than me? ", he asked.

" No Yar.. I'll come..", I said and he smiled.

"Ok Adi.. Nidhi is also coming.. So you both can plan and come together", he said.

"Why is she coming?" I asked him.

"Dude.. Don't forget that she is my partner too..", he said and I agreed.

"OK then.. I'll be waiting for you both..", he said and disconnected the call. Soon I completed my work and went  home.

I looked at the clock..it was 6pm.. I took my phone and dialed to Nidhi..

"Hello Aditya..", she greeted me.

"Hello Nidhi.. Are you coming to Mumbai?",I asked her.

"Ofcourse.. I'm coming.. What about you?", she asked.

"I'm coming..", I said.

"When is our flight?", she asked me.

"7:30 pm..",I said

"Ok then..I'll meet you at the airport..", she said and disconnected the call.

Soon I took a quick shower and got dressed in black T-shirt and blue jeans.. I packed my luggage and went downstairs.

I took my keys and went outside.. I started driving to airport..

I went inside and I didn't find Nidhi.. I took my phone and dialed to her..

"Nidhi.. Where are you?", I asked her.

"I got stuck in the traffic.. I'll be there in 10 minutes.." she said.

"Ok.. I'm waiting for you here..", I said and disconnected the call.

I sat in the terminal and I was checking my phone.. I felt someone eyes on me.. I lifted my head and I was shocked to see her..