Chapter 55

Arjun pov :

I confessed my feelings to her.. She loves me in the same way as I love her. I was on cloud nine.. I don't want to go leaving her alone but I don't have any choice. She asked me to take her with me but I don't want to risk her life. If anything happens to her I can't live on this earth.. She is my life now. I'm fully dependent on her.. I was in my car driving to airport.. I was trying to focus on driving but my mind  is revolving around my Rose.. There is a magic in her which makes me to fall for her again and again. Soon I was in airport and I saw my team waiting for me.

"Arjun you came", I heard Varun's voice.

"Yaa...", I said with a smile. I turned and I saw Mr.shah.

"Hello Sir", I greeted him with a smile.

"All the best Arjun... You should be careful with him", He said .

"Don't worry sir.. I'll catch him for sure", I said.

"There is our friend in New York.. He'll help you", he said and we nodded in yes.

Soon we were in the flight and Varun sat next to me. I was in my thoughts and I heard his words.

"What'sup dude?" he asked me.

"Nothing yarr..", I replied with a sad smile.

"You are thinking about Babhi right.. he asked me.

"Hmm.. You are so intelligent ", I said and he smiled.

"I'll miss her.. I never traveled this long leaving her alone.. I said in low voice..

"Hello Romeo.. Your Juliet will be fine.. Don't worry about her", he said giving me a teasey smile.

"Ok sir.. First tell me where is your Juliet", I asked him.

"I'm still waiting for my Juliet Arjun.. I don't when she will come into my life.", he said.

Poor fellow.. I thought.

Soon we landed in New York. I went to hotel to take rest. I took my phone to send a message to my Angel..

Hello Sweet Heart:)) I messaged her smiling to myself.

Hii Handsome:)) I got the reply from her immediately.

I just reached now.. I said.

Ok.. you might be tired.. take rest.. She messaged me.

I tried to sleep but I failed. I took my phone and dailed her.. I asked her to come to Skype.

Ananya pov:

He soon left to airport. I went to my room and laid on my bed.. I miss him.. I miss his arms around my waist.. I took my phone and started seeing his pictures.. He looks so handsome in each and every pic. His words are echoing in my ears. A smile came on my face.. He made me complete. Soon I drifted into sleep thinking about my love..

Next day.. I woke up and took a quick shower. I quickly dressed in blue salwar.. I was drying my hair and my phone beeped. It was from Arjun.. A smile came on my face. I told him to take rest but he asked me to come to skype. I switched on the skype.

"Hello Arjun... ", I waved my hand and he was looking at me without blinking his eyes.

"What happened?", I asked him.

"You are looking soo s***..", he said shocking me.

"What did you say?", I asked him and he started laughing.